News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

EmmaLVV's Collection

Started by EmmaLVV, April 09, 2018, 10:51:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EmmaLVV

Bringing this thread back from the dead! Will try to keep it updated this time. O:-)

New items for this month... so far!

Eofauna Atlasaurus imelakei

Safari Prehistoric Animal Skulls TOOB

Safari Basking Shark *

* Shark now officially belongs to my 3-year old daughter, who keeps repeating "barskin shark" constantly, and also wants to have a bath with it. Bless.

Jose S.M.

The Atlasaurus is a great figure! Congrats on getting it, I still have to get it. Also I think it's great your daughter enjoys the basking shark!

Halichoeres

I love that Atlasaurus, what a weirdo. Glad to see this thread being updated again :)
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Shonisaurus

Nice collection of figures you are making a beautiful collection of prehistoric animals and you have even collected current animals like the shark for your child. Enjoy them with health!

EmmaLVV

Quote from: Halichoeres on June 06, 2020, 05:40:17 PM
I love that Atlasaurus, what a weirdo. Glad to see this thread being updated again :)

He totally is, isn't he? Almost have all of the Eofauna figures now, as I've got the Steppe mammoth on its way in the post, so just the Giganotosaurus to get! :)

EmmaLVV

My other Eofauna figures (Steppe Mammoth is currently on it's way in the post.)

Deinotherium giganteum

Straight-tusked elephant (Palaeoloxodon antiquus)

Plus my only Bullyland figure so far. Acquired from avatar_UK @UK!

Deinotherium

UK

Great photos Emma. I wish I could create images half as good as those.

Great figures.

Loon

I love the proboscideans! Even though the Bullyland Deinotherium is nowhere near as life-like as the Eofauna version, I really like the look of it. Kinda looks like an old painting.

EmmaLVV

Quote from: UK on June 09, 2020, 11:10:13 PM
Great photos Emma. I wish I could create images half as good as those.

Great figures.

Thanks Steve! The photo box I have works a treat for this kind of stuff. Just wish I had a proper camera instead of just my phone!

Shonisaurus

My congratulations on your three great acquisitions of premium proboscidean. The paleoxodon antiquus and the deinotherium of Eofauna are sincerely prettier figures in person than in photography or video, these figures must be held in your hands to realize that these figures are not toys they are collectible figures.

On the other hand, the Bullyland deinotherium is a great figure and time does not run against it, it is still a fascinating figure and that was marketed more than 22 years ago.

EmmaLVV

And now for something completely different...

View 1

View 2

This beautiful pole-dancing Stegosaurus was made for me as a birthday present, by my super talented friend Kayleigh. https://kayleighyoungglass.co.uk/.

Totoro

Your Eofauna figures are great, Emma, I'm going to look into those.  You've also opened my eyes to the pole-dancing capability of stegosaurs, who would have guessed it?!  Thanks for sharing!  ^-^
Old Kaiyodo chocolasaur diorama thread:
https://dinotoyforum.proboards.com/thread/3848

Loon

I didn't even know that was a stegosaur until avatar_Totoro @Totoro pointed it out (I'm not wearing my glasses, tbh). For a second I thought it was some form of ancient bacteria. Still, it looks amazing, and I love it's pose. What material is it? It looks almost glass-like.

ceratopsian

Your friend is a talented glass worker. What a unique present!

Justin_

At first glance I thought it was made of balloons! It's lovely.

EmmaLVV

Quote from: Loon on July 22, 2020, 05:44:14 PM
I didn't even know that was a stegosaur until avatar_Totoro @Totoro pointed it out (I'm not wearing my glasses, tbh). For a second I thought it was some form of ancient bacteria. Still, it looks amazing, and I love it's pose. What material is it? It looks almost glass-like.

It IS glass! My friend is a glass maker!  :))

Halichoeres

That's a great glass sculpture! Please relay my compliments to the artist.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Shonisaurus

What a curious and cool figure your glass stegosaurus. At first I thought it was made by balloons as other members of the DTF have already indicated. My congratulations. May you enjoy these beautiful sculptures with health!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.