News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Favorite "Softmodels" line: A Compendium (image heavy thread)

Started by RobinGoodfellow, September 03, 2018, 10:15:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stegosauria

I think this list isn't fresh or recently updated. Neovenator and Archistone aren't working. In the Time Machine I even checked Archistone because it seemed Hungarian (in the logo fosszilia.hu, Archistone Bt.). And yes it seems fosszilia.hu was the site I visited occasionally as a high school student. The last caption in Time machine is from 2007. In the captions of archistone.hu I only found that their entire collection was stolen in 2007 (in 2011 they still wanted to buy it back) and I don't think they distributed anything prehistoric related thing since then.

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: stegosauria on October 15, 2019, 10:01:10 AM
I think this list isn't fresh or recently updated. Neovenator and Archistone aren't working. In the Time Machine I even checked Archistone because it seemed Hungarian (in the logo fosszilia.hu, Archistone Bt.). And yes it seems fosszilia.hu was the site I visited occasionally as a high school student. The last caption in Time machine is from 2007. In the captions of archistone.hu I only found that their entire collection was stolen in 2007 (in 2011 they still wanted to buy it back) and I don't think they distributed anything prehistoric related thing since then.

Yes, you're right.
The english version of Favorite website is updated to 2019 but the Distributors list is outdated.
Unfortunately it's the only list available by Favorite...
:-[  :'(

The best way to buy Favorite' items is (still) on the official website by a local agent.

_

PhilSauria

Thanks for the info Robin, I may follow some of these up but I am of a mind these days (or just can't be bothered any more) not to track down things that take a lot of time, effort, money or all three, tending to just order what I can from the likes of Mini Zoo and other more direct online retailers.

stegosauria

I think you should try Brett. He's in the forum but I think he checks just a few threads on the forum. He's American but he has two helper(?) in Japan. Of course he will ask for a fee for himself and for his helper but their prices probably still better than ebay.

Shonisaurus

By the way Robin, that special repainted version of Favorite figures (archeopteryx, spinosaurus, triceratops, tyrannosaurus and brachiosaurus. Are they still available in the market? Or will we have to ask if they can be obtained by a personal provider? I have in my case one that is Brett. I really like the repainting of all the figures especially the spinosaurus and archeopteryx.

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: Shonisaurus on October 20, 2019, 11:17:25 AM
By the way Robin, that special repainted version of Favorite figures (archeopteryx, spinosaurus, triceratops, tyrannosaurus and brachiosaurus. Are they still available in the market? Or will we have to ask if they can be obtained by a personal provider? I have in my case one that is Brett. I really like the repainting of all the figures especially the spinosaurus and archeopteryx.

Favorite Ltd. created these repaints as "one-of-a-kind" set.
The set was the first prize for a japanese contest that Favorite did a couple of years ago.
The winner had the exclusive set.
I really don't think you could find one... even with Brett.. but who knows...

__

Sim

avatar_RobinGoodfellow @RobinGoodfellow, will this thread be updated with the new mini figures (e.g. Fukuiraptor, Fukuivenator) and the new series 2 soft models (e.g. Tarbosaurus, Carnotaurus)?

RobinGoodfellow

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.