News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Help finding a collection

Started by Zhuchengotyrant, June 02, 2018, 05:32:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zhuchengotyrant

Hey!
I'm sorry if this is inappropriate for this section, so sorry if it is against the rules.  O:-) Now, on to business. I remember a couple year ago seeing a collection here on the DTF that showed each dinosaur for each time period and location. I've been wanting to see it for a long time, and I was just wondering if anyone can tell me who's collection it is or the link to it.
Again, sorry if this is against the rules, I'm not sure  :-X

Thanks!
-Zhuchengotyrant

Lanthanotus

It is most likely not what you are looking for, but there are several sites that provide such information.... I'd guess the biggest and most complete collections with descriptions are those online photo albums of members postsaurischian and RobinGoodfellows.

Links for other sites about toy models with release date and stuff are toyanimal.info, Dinosaur Model Database and Dinosaur Collector Site A].

postsaurischian

Sounds like stemturtle to me, but his threads are not about Dinosaurs :-\  >> Prehistoric Amphibians  or  Prehistoric turtles

BrontoScorpio

I think you might be looking for this site :

Dinosaur Collector

It has Dioramas for each period of time with dinosaur figures.

Use the Valur-list on the left.

Zhuchengotyrant

Quote from: postsaurischian on June 02, 2018, 09:57:35 AM
Sounds like stemturtle to me, but his threads are not about Dinosaurs :-\  >> Prehistoric Amphibians  or  Prehistoric turtles

Thank you everyone for the help, but the closest was stemturtle's. Thanks postsaurichian, but the one I was thinking about had dinosaurs. Thanks again, everyone!
-Zhuchengotyrant

Halichoeres

My collection is a little bit like that, but I think you might be looking for an old collection thread by splonkadumpocus http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=1123.0
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Mini Minmi

Thank you for sharing this avatar_Halichoeres @Halichoeres , I don't know if that's the one Zuchengotyrant was looking for but I enjoyed this collection thread immensely. It makes for a great quick reference when you're wondering which of your dinosaurs could've encountered each other.

Zhuchengotyrant

Thank you avatar_Halichoeres @Halichoeres , that was it! Finally I found it!  :o
-Zhuchengotyrant

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.