News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

PRIMITIVE WAR

Started by dragon53, March 29, 2024, 03:01:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragon53

PRIMITIVE WAR---Jeremy Piven (ENTOURAGE) and Tricia Helfer (BATTLESTAR GALACTICA) will star in the movie based on the books set in the Vietnam War when an elite recon team, searching for a missing Green Beret unit, discovers deadly dinosaurs in the jungle.

Blade-of-the-Moon

I read the book awhile back, I've seen a few of the comic pages but that's been it.  What studio is doing it?  It would be great to have another dinosaur movie series out there..one that is definitely not PG-13.

dragon53

BLADE-OF-THE-MOON:

"[Luke] Sparke (Occupation Rainfall, Bring Him To Me) will direct from his own script. He will produce under his Sparke Films banner..."

source: deadline

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: dragon53 on March 29, 2024, 03:49:05 PMBLADE-OF-THE-MOON:

"[Luke] Sparke (Occupation Rainfall, Bring Him To Me) will direct from his own script. He will produce under his Sparke Films banner..."

source: deadline

Ok..never heard of it before. There is no backing from any major studio?  Just hoping it's not Syfy channel quality.

dragon53

No major studio involved. Luke Sparke is Australian whose last movie was BRING HIM TO ME with Sam Neill, Barry Pepper and Rachel Griffiths (Oscar nominee).

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.