News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Hallmark Tyrannosaurus Ornament

Started by mmfrankford, September 03, 2012, 03:18:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mmfrankford

I rarely go into Hallmark but today my mom wanted to go. I was checking out the new 2012 ornaments and saw this little guy. Not horribly accurate but is nicely painted and has character. I'm hoping this is the start of a series. So giving a heads up as Hallmark's ornaments sell out closer to the holidays.  :)

Takama

Dino ornements rarly get any credebility.  That T-Rex may not be accurate, but I looks alot better then any other Dino ornament i seen.(excludeing the Sideshow one)

ZoPteryx

brontodocus

That looks really neat, actually! :) Does it stand on its own?

Oh Lord, won't you buy me a T-rex by Krentz? My friends all have Sideshow, I must make amends.

mmfrankford

Sorry it doesn't stand on it's own, the running pose makes it impossible. I'm going to look for an ornament display. I've seen them for cheap somewhere?

Himmapaan

I'd love one of those to repaint, too.  :D

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.