News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Jose's Dinosaur sculpts and repaints

Started by Jose S.M., September 10, 2016, 04:15:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Halichoeres

That's a very nice sculpt! Each of your dinosaurs is prettier than the last.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Paleo_Plata

Quote from: Jose S.M. on June 03, 2017, 03:07:14 PM
Here is another dinosaur that I've made:

It's  Centrosaurus, I think the frill might be a bit large, but I noticed until it was attached because I made it separately, I like it still, I need to do some work on the paintjob aroud the downward horns and the lines, well my pulse is very shaky since childhood when I had a weird reaction to a medicine so that was the best I could do after several tries. It's about as long as the Favorite Co. Styracosaurus.
Very cool sculpt and good paint choice!

Shonisaurus

The sculpture is fabulous! and the choice of painting is fine but perhaps it would have been much better with more conservative colors but sincerely you are a teacher when it comes to dinosaur making you can honestly compete your centrosaurus with the figures of BoTM. Nice work of paleoart.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.