You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

*PIC HEAVY* Carnotaurus by PREY Collection Studios

Started by Cretaceous Crab, October 28, 2019, 11:53:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cretaceous Crab

Since this isn't really a repaint or a custom job, I figured this was the more ideal to post.

I already did a review of this fella (http://dinotoyblog.com/2019/01/01/carnotaurus-1-56-scale-resin-figure-by-prey-collection-studios/), but just wanted to show off some better photos. Still one of my favorite Carnotaurus figures.

...and yes, I know, the coloration looks like the JP III Ceratosaurus.

Halichoeres

I like the paint job, bold but biochemically and developmentally plausible.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Syndicate Bias

I forgot Prey was still around. I never saw if they ever released their Acrocanthosaurus.

I like the colouration it reminds me of the jp3 Ceratosaurus except this one's got it's horn  :))

Cretaceous Crab

Quote from: Syndicate Bias on November 11, 2019, 02:33:32 AM
I forgot Prey was still around. I never saw if they ever released their Acrocanthosaurus.

He is still around. He just got finished with a 1/20 scale Tyrannosaurus that is just awesome. I wish I had the moolah to get it.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/PREYcollectionStudio/shop/

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.