News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Completing the Bullyland Page

Started by suspsy, January 07, 2019, 03:26:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

suspsy

Here is what I think is a very long and comprehensive list of all the unreviewed toys (huzzah for the DinoToyCollector site!). I own none of these. Let's see what people here can do!

-Allosaurus (1993, 2001, 2013 versions)
-Ankylosaurus
-Archaeopteryx Version 2
-Australopithecus
-Brachiosaurus (1993 version)
-Cave bear
-Dire wolf
-Dilophosaurus (1994, 2007 versions)
-Dimetrodon (1993, 2007, 2013 versions)
-Dryopithecus
-Eusmilus (2 versions)
-Gastornis
-Gomphotherium
-Homo-evolution of man
-Homo erectus
-Homo habilus
-Neanderthal (Hunter, Gatherer, Shaman, Female, Female with Child, and Male with Rock versions)
-Parasaurolophus (1994 version)
-Plateosaurus standing version
-Pteranodon with fish
-Smilodon (original version)
-Stegosaurus (1993 and 2013 Small versions)
-Styracosaurus
-Triceratops (1993, 2003, 2007, 2013, and 2017 versions)
-Tyrannosaurus (1990, 1993, and 2012 versions)
-Velociraptor (1993 and 2013 small versions)
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Fembrogon

I have the 2000/01 Allosaurus on order now, so I'll review it once it arrives.

suspsy

Removed the 2007 Parasaurolophus.

Prehistory Resurrection

I have the 2012 Spinosaurus and 2017 Triceratops figures. I will review both of them in the near future, along with other figures in my collection for the DinosaurToyBlog.

suspsy

Quote from: Prehistory Resurrection on October 22, 2019, 03:16:28 PM
I have the 2012 Spinosaurus and 2017 Triceratops figures. I will review both of them in the near future, along with other figures in my collection for the DinosaurToyBlog.

Cool.

Libraraptor

Is there a difference between their Diatryma and the Gastornis? They're the same, aren't they? I already reviewed the Diatryma.

Takama

Quote from: Libraraptor on October 22, 2019, 07:11:39 PM
Is thete a difference between their Diatryma and the Gastornis? They're the same, aren't they? I already reviewed the Diatryma.

Which by the way needs new Photos thanks to Photobuckets money hungry scheme

http://dinotoyblog.com/2009/07/23/diatryma-by-bullyland/

Libraraptor

Quote from: Takama on October 22, 2019, 07:18:14 PM
Quote from: Libraraptor on October 22, 2019, 07:11:39 PM
Is thete a difference between their Diatryma and the Gastornis? They're the same, aren't they? I already reviewed the Diatryma.

Which by the way needs new Photos thanks to Photobuckets money hungry scheme

http://dinotoyblog.com/2009/07/23/diatryma-by-bullyland/
Thanks for the hint!

Bokisaurus

A long list indeed! I can't believe we have that many figures still to review.
Okay, I will do my part and review the dire wolf😃

suspsy

Lanthanotus

Well, technically, there`s still that standing version from 2001 I think... I do not own that one though.

suspsy

Quote from: Lanthanotus on October 27, 2019, 10:51:10 PM
Well, technically, there`s still that standing version from 2001 I think... I do not own that one though.

Thanks for that info; I'll amend the list.

suspsy

Libraraptor

http://dinotoyblog.com/2020/03/29/iguanodon-bullyland-2001-version/?preview=true&_thumbnail_id=25407

You can strike 2001 Bullyland Iguanodon :-) As always, feel free to plane my bumps in style and diction.

Shonisaurus

avatar_Libraraptor @Libraraptor Congratulations on your review of the Bullyland iguanodon 2001, succinct but very descriptive review of that toy figure.

suspsy

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.