You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

(April Fool's) Papo Limited Edition Running Giganotosaurus carolini

Started by Loon, April 02, 2020, 04:29:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loon

PAPO HAS FIXED THE GIGA!

Photos from San Diego Toyfair.
Release Date: March 2020
MSRP: $79.99

Shonisaurus

Wow!!!!! A giganotosaurus by Papo. I suppose it will be much better than the one that they are going to sell at the end of this year. Although the position of the drawing of the alleged prototype looks somewhat strange.

Dinoxels

Most (if not all) Rebor figures are mid

Shonisaurus

By the way, the photographs of Papo's limited edition giganotosaurus carolini where can they be viewed? I would be interested to see the photos like the rest of DTF members. :(

CityRaptor

Haha. Someone should totally make a version of Virgin vs Chad meme out of that one and the actual Papo Giga.

Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Takama

NOW THATS HOW THE PAPO GIGA SHOuLD LOOK

I MEAN IT!!!! Seriusly.    It looks a lot more natural then there current Disgrace of a model.

Shonisaurus

But when will the real photographs of Papo's limited edition giganotosaurus carolini be displayed? I hope it is as good, amazing and cool as its spinosaurus counterpart from December 2019.

I am interested in this figure more than in the tripod giganotosaurus version of Papo that is presented to us by the end of the year.

E.D.G.E. (PainterRex)

Quote from: Shonisaurus on April 03, 2020, 05:56:38 AM
But when will the real photographs of Papo's limited edition giganotosaurus carolini be displayed? I hope it is as good, amazing and cool as its spinosaurus counterpart from December 2019.

I am interested in this figure more than in the tripod giganotosaurus version of Papo that is presented to us by the end of the year.

I can't tell if your being sarcastic....This was a joke
Hello! We are the Expeditioner's Discovery Guild Enterprise (E.D.G.E.). Subscribe to us on YouTube to get interesting content about Earth's past, present, and future!

✅Email: [email protected]

✅Facebook: facebook.com/ExpeditionDG/

✅Discord: https://discord.gg/RDW4mAk

✅Twitter: twitter.com/EDGEinthewild

✅Instagram: @edgeonthetrail

Shonisaurus

Quote from: E.D.G.E. (PainterRex) on April 03, 2020, 07:39:48 AM
Quote from: Shonisaurus on April 03, 2020, 05:56:38 AM

I can't tell if your being sarcastic....This was a joke

Well, I was an innocent thinking that Papo was going to perform a giganotosaurus. Anyway the joke has had its grace, it is an irony regarding this year's Papo tripod giganotosaurus.

I believed the false news but it is still fun, I have a sense of humor.  :))

austrosaurus