News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Dino attire

Started by DinoToyForum, May 04, 2012, 04:03:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DinoToyForum

I recently was given a pair of socks as a present that are far from easy on the eye. They consist of gaudy pink and blue colours and feature velociraptors(?) riding bicycles saying "raaaaaaah". I don't understand them. But for me they cross that line when something becomes so bad it's good. You're entitled to disagree, but know that I wear them with pride:

I also have a dinosaur tie with Stegosauruses on it ???

Do you wear your love for dinosaurs on your sleeve?

Takama

I think they based those raptors on the Papo one

Thagirion

I have three shirts. One of JP with a T-rex skull that wraps around the whole shirt. Kinda neat. A mean cartoon rex chasing some of the looney toons and a raptor shirt I drew and had printed based on Primal rage.  That's all I can remember but I think I have others.
Creation. Is an act of sheer WILL - John Hammond
*Thag's Journal * Thag's Flickr * Thag's Youtube *

Pilkington

I have a couple of Jurassic Park shirts that I wear occasionally.  My brother got me this shirt last year for Christmas:

Although I have yet to wear it because I honestly have no idea where it is...  :-[
If you wanna be alone, come with me

DinoToyForum

Quote from: Pilkington on May 05, 2012, 05:01:12 AM
I have a couple of Jurassic Park shirts that I wear occasionally.  My brother got me this shirt last year for Christmas:

Although I have yet to wear it because I honestly have no idea where it is...  :-[

;D A magical Liopleurodon! Look Charlie!

stoneage

Quote from: dinotoyforum on May 05, 2012, 11:01:34 AM
Quote from: Pilkington on May 05, 2012, 05:01:12 AM

;D A magical Liopleurodon! Look Charlie!

Yes it's the one that's 80 feet long!

Metallisuchus

Great idea for a thread.

Here's a picture of my Dinosaur Land patch from when I visited the place in 2006. I'm a big patch collector (mainly band-related patches), but I saw this and had to have it.

Horridus

I don't have anything...yet. But here's one I won't be buying. (The Natural Hisory Museum gift shop: your ever-reliable source of dino-shite!)

http://www.nhmshop.co.uk/clothes-accessories/t-rex-cotton-t-shirt/product.html
All you need is love...in the time of chasmosaurs http://chasmosaurs.blogspot.com/
@Mhorridus

Patrx

DinoToyForum

So, who recognises the figure they used?  ;D

tyrantqueen

DinoLord

Anyone know of any good dinosaur ties and where to get them?

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.