News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Takamas Models From Studio Nanmu.

Started by Takama, January 12, 2021, 08:16:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Takama

So   I Started to buy the models from Studio Nanmu. and Im quite impressed. I currently own two so far, and i only wish to collect the ones with some ties to the Jurassic Park franchise(Meaning Im not Getting the Vastatosaurus)

The first one i Boght was the Carnotaurus, which Ironicly arrived at my door step the same day the first Season of Camp Cretaceous started streaming last year, (SO I called him Toro)

I did not buy my next one until just recently, and its the Sinoceratops, One that I boght just in time at Big Bad Toystore, Because it was the last one they had in stock.

Other Stipulations i Have for Collecting this line, is Buying the Color Schemes that appear on the Post cards that come with the models. I Find this out by Watching youtube reviews of these figures.

Duna

Congrats for your taste, Nanmu is always a win-win for this type of models. They are exquisitely sculped and painted. They only thing I don't like much is the price :D. I've just bought the brown rex, can't wait for it to arrive.

Takama

My third Product from them is thie Raptor Squad, Or What i like to Call, "Team Baldwin". Because its the Baldwin set.

IDK if im the only one who did this, but i Glued the Rods into the raptors and there bases.

Shonisaurus

I am happy for your new acquisition. Those velociraptors must be majestic and pretty. I sincerely like that there is that smaller scale velociraptor from Nanmu. This type of figures is much more manageable when placing them on a shelf. My congratulations on your new purchase.

Rain

Nice collection, I'd debated getting that group of JP raptors but I'm glad I didn't, they look nothing like the promo images. Thanks for sharing.

Takama

My next model is the Ankylosaurus Nickanemd "Mace".

One thing that i noticed right off the bat is that the spikes on this figure are kinda sharp. And i can barely grasp it without some "Discomfort".

Despite this, its still a well made replica of the Jurassic World Ankylosaurus.     I just wish this came in the colors of the JP3 version instead 

suspsy

Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Takama

I would like to review one or more of these figures.  Just dont know where to start.  I know the Apato is coverd. I have the Hybrids on there way to me thanks to Dan and i was thinking of doing the Beserker rex first when i get it.

Shonisaurus

I fully agree with you, the spikes of the ankylosaurus plates make touching said figure even in my case have a painful sensation.

stoneage

stargatedalek

Quote from: stoneage on January 22, 2021, 01:02:49 AM
:)  Who makes the people?
Also Nanmu, they come with the dinosaurs.

These sculpts look lovely, almost makes me want to break my scale rules.

Takama

My Unlicesed Jurassic World Hybrids are In

First is the "Beserker" rex, which is a recreation of the Indominus Rex

Second is the "Beserker" raptor which is a Raplica of the Indoraptor,

Despite being MONSTERS I Like these two figures,. The I.rex has some Real Heft to it that i havent felt in a figure for a Long time.

Shonisaurus

My congratulations on your new acquisitions. In my case they were my first Nanmu figures. Nice figures.

Takama

Latest Nanmu Aqusition.

The Stegosaurus

In Classic Green with Blood Red Plates

Shonisaurus

What a beautiful acquisition. Desirable that stegosaurus for any collector. Nanmu as always does her job well.

Baby Sinclair

My first arrival was also Nanmu's red Carnotaurus  ^-^

That Stegosaurus is beautiful! Thanks to your photos I'll have to add one to my wishlist  ;)

Roberta forever <3

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.