News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

custom painter in the US

Started by bmathison1972, December 10, 2020, 03:57:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bmathison1972

hey all,
I was thinking of buying a Marx Moschops. I normally don't like to alter figures but I am thinking of having it custom painted in realistic tones. Are any of you, or do any of you commission, US painters that I could commission to do this for me? Given shipping issues now, I'd prefer someone in the US.

thanks!

Feel free to contact me by PM or email; administrators can share my email.

bmathison1972

avatar_Halichoeres @Halichoeres avatar_DinoToyForum @dinotoyforum avatar_suspsy @suspsy - I realized this topic might be better under Custom Figures, if one of you (or another admin) can move it. Thanks :)

Halichoeres

B @bmathison1972 You might try avatar_paintingdinos @paintingdinos, who did some beautiful work for avatar_Loon @Loon not too long ago.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Loon

Yes, avatar_paintingdinos @paintingdinos is great. Her customs are some of the highlights of my collection. She's also great to work with.

Here's what my PNSO Shantungosaurus (a really bland figure originally) looks like after she repainted it:

Shonisaurus

The PNSO shantungosaurus has left you much better than it was with that cool repaint avatar_paintingdinos @paintingdinos . avatar_Loon @Loon  My congratulations on your new repainted figure.

paintingdinos

Oh geez you guys are too nice. Thank you avatar_Halichoeres @Halichoeres avatar_Loon @Loon avatar_Shonisaurus @Shonisaurus

I have a commission I'm working on right now that's overdue to be completed, but maybe later in the month I'll have time to work on something new. Due to my work schedule I can't really guarantee when I'll be free to work on things but its always ok to shoot me a DM here and ask!

bmathison1972

Thanks everyone! I haven't checked this thread in a while. avatar_paintingdinos @paintingdinos - I'll contact you by PM shortly.

Syndicate Bias

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.