News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Looking for 1988 Safari-Carnegie Diplodocus toy.

Started by diploboi, November 14, 2012, 05:25:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

diploboi

Lemme know if anyone knows where to get one or owns one and is willing to sell it.

From what I have heard there are two versions of the toy - I would prefer the earlier one, but will also consider buying the latter if it is the only option out there.

Thanks, and yabadabadoo to y'all *orthocone*

Takama

I might be able to sell my newer version

But first I must ask

Do you live in the USA?

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.