News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Man Named After Dinosaur

Started by meoraptor, May 10, 2012, 12:34:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DinoToyForum

Following this story, it's been suggested on Twitter that I should change my second name to 'plesiosaur'  ;D

Himmapaan

Quote from: dinotoyforum on May 10, 2012, 12:42:07 AM
Following this story, it's been suggested on Twitter that I should change my second name to 'plesiosaur'  ;D
Oh, you so should...

Takama

Quote from: dinotoyforum on May 10, 2012, 12:42:07 AM

How about
Plesio Stuart

Patrx

York, Nebraska? That's scarcely an hour from here. To my knowledge, this is the only truly newsworthy thing that has ever happened in that little city.

CityRaptor

An Entrepeteur? Does that fit Tyrannosaurus rex? Probably...
Also hilarious mention of Dinosaur flatulance in the same article...which sounds silly....
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

ZoPteryx

I wonder what he will name his kids, Nanotyrannus?! :))

DinoFan45

Sometimes I feel like I do stupid stuff. Then somebody goes and does something like this, and I feel the stupid thing wasn't too big.
"Life will find a way."

Himmapaan

I'd call it 'crazy' (in the playful sense) rather than stupid.  :D After all, there is no real detriment as a consequence and nobody has been harmed by it.  :)

DinoFan45

Hey, crazy and stupid are interchangeable where I'm from. Because most of the time it's both. It wouldn't the so popular though if he changed his name to sinosauropteryx or therizinosaurus
"Life will find a way."

TheAllosaur

Part-time genius!

alexeratops

It's final. I'm changing my name to Deinocheirus. ;D
like a bantha!

SBell

Why didn't he just change his name to 'unemployable' or 'impulsive bad decision maker'?  Or 'bachelor for life'?

Consequences are for suckers I guess. Or maybe I don't see the humour inherent.

As an employer, there are so many things that reflect long before you meet--email address (I once knew a girl with the email address of saltybawls), facebook profile (yes, they look you up, and even locked profiles can be seen with a couple clicks), and web presence.  This sort of thing will overall reflect poorly--especially to an investor, which would be known as the source of life to an entrepreneur.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.