News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Dino Hazard: New for 2021

Started by Leyster, January 30, 2021, 02:48:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SH Factory

As a manufacturer, we formally apologize for the loss and confusion caused to Mr Cafasso and all consumers.
Thank you Mr Cafasso for reconciling our misconduct.
This is Zheng Xiao Qian's moral responsibility.

At the same time, regard to responding to REBOR's false allegations and dishonest operations.
w\We have make a post for the statement, and we can continue to reply in the future.
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9670.new#new

This thread should not continue to digress. Irritator is an excellent work.

Of course, if you are dissatisfied with the production quality, you can also raise it, and we will review and improve it.

Although Dino Hazard®️ will be produced in different factories in the future.
We don't mind sharing our production experience to improve his next works quality, looking forward to it.

Concavenator

Everything Dinosaur have said they have received the test results for the Irritator, and that in their next YouTube video they will talk about what their plans regarding this model are.
Really hope they will finally get to stock these, I want one.

Flaffy

For those in Hong Kong... Hong Kong fossil shop FossilHK now has limited stock of the STANDARD Irritator. The shop is run by Cheung Chung Tat's friend, and all figures sold are to my knowledge official and endorsed by Hugo.

Might also be worth asking if they're willing to ship internationally to other asian countries? Since shipping directly from Brazil to Asia is very costly.

Link: https://www.facebook.com/fossilshk/posts/2663174727139840

Concavenator

I saw Hugo Cafasso shared on Instagram a WIP of an abelisaurid. Does this mean we will be getting a Dino Hazard Pycnonemosaurus

Everything_Dinosaur

Quote from: Concavenator on July 14, 2021, 01:22:46 PM
Everything Dinosaur have said they have received the test results for the Irritator, and that in their next YouTube video they will talk about what their plans regarding this model are.

We can confirm that following product testing with the independent product testing company Eurofins and their subsequent publishing of the safety report we avatar_Everything_Dinosaur @Everything_Dinosaur have legally imported from YvY Figures into our UK warehouse stock of the Dino Hazard Irritator challengeri dinosaur model (standard edition).  This figure is now available for global sale via Everything Dinosaur and the model can be purchased here: Dino Hazard Irritator challengeri

Duck

avatar_Everything_Dinosaur @Everything_Dinosaur Thank you so much! I've been waiting for an opportunity to get my hands on an Irritator model, and now I finally have the chance!
He who dwells in pond

GojiraGuy1954

Quote from: Everything_Dinosaur on October 05, 2021, 04:42:53 PM
Quote from: Concavenator on July 14, 2021, 01:22:46 PM

We can confirm that following product testing with the independent product testing company Eurofins and their subsequent publishing of the safety report we avatar_Everything_Dinosaur @Everything_Dinosaur have legally imported from YvY Figures into our UK warehouse stock of the Dino Hazard Irritator challengeri dinosaur model (standard edition).  This figure is now available for global sale via Everything Dinosaur and the model can be purchased here: Dino Hazard Irritator challengeri
very nice
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

Everything_Dinosaur

paleochris

Do you have a premium version? I think there was one but I don't know the difference between standard and premium?

Everything_Dinosaur

From a logistics and product testing point of view, it was best for us avatar_Everything_Dinosaur @Everything_Dinosaur to focus on testing and then importing a single version of this figure - hence our focus on the "standard" model.

GojiraGuy1954

Quote from: Everything_Dinosaur on October 06, 2021, 03:14:29 PM
From a logistics and product testing point of view, it was best for us avatar_Everything_Dinosaur @Everything_Dinosaur to focus on testing and then importing a single version of this figure - hence our focus on the "standard" model.
What is included with the premium version that isn't with the regular one?
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

Gothmog the Baryonyx

I would like to give a big thank you to avatar_Everything_Dinosaur @Everything_Dinosaur for arranging this, I know it has been a lot of work. I wish I hadn't bought a less erm reputable version earlier, but I'm so glad you have got this in.
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Thialfi

Quote from: GojiraGuy1954 on October 06, 2021, 08:31:37 PM
Quote from: Everything_Dinosaur on October 06, 2021, 03:14:29 PM
What is included with the premium version that isn't with the regular one?

There were three versions: basic, standard and premium. I believe premium is hand painted by a paleoartist (for a premium price of course). Standard is the version most people would want.

It's one of the most beautiful models I have seen in recent years. I can wholeheartedly recommend it.

Maritimer

So, what you're saying is that the Dino Hazard Irritator poses no irritating hazards?

Sounds like a good thing - and looks like a great figure!

~B.

Everything_Dinosaur

Quote from: Maritimer on October 06, 2021, 11:04:14 PM

So, what you're saying is that the Dino Hazard Irritator poses no irritating hazards?

Sounds like a good thing - and looks like a great figure!

~B.

Yes, that is correct, we took responsibility for product testing to ensure compliance with regulations and to make sure that this item does not represent a threat to consumers.  We take the safety of our customers extremely seriously.

One further point to make, whilst we avatar_Everything_Dinosaur @Everything_Dinosaur have taken this stance and ensured that what we have shipped into the UK is backed up with appropriate technical safety reports, we are not responsible for the stock held by other retailers, we are in no position to comment on their stock.  Our test report does not cover them.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.