News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Rebor: Theropod and Sauropod Nest Dioramas

Started by joossa, July 21, 2015, 05:54:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arul

Plot twist : if you crack the egg you will find an embryo inside, high-end detail

Nooooo just kidding dont do it

But...who knows, lol

Fluffysaurus

My Fluffy is red.
My beaky is green.
I am the cutest Fluffysaurus you have ever seen!

Viking Spawn

Or..............

:P

Viking Spawn

Viking Spawn

joossa

-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

Blade-of-the-Moon

Viking Spawn

Thanks!  These are pretty cool and look even better in hand!

GojiraGuy1954

These were cool and unique diorama pieces that I sadly never managed to acquire. Hopefully they'll pursue similar dioramas again in the future in the wake of those new bases they made
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

Over9K

Quote from: GojiraGuy1954 on February 13, 2023, 08:26:59 PMThese were cool and unique diorama pieces that I sadly never managed to acquire. Hopefully they'll pursue similar dioramas again in the future in the wake of those new bases they made

I"m still hoping to see the awesome Protoceratops corpse at some point...

GojiraGuy1954

Quote from: Over9K on February 13, 2023, 08:57:28 PM
Quote from: GojiraGuy1954 on February 13, 2023, 08:26:59 PMThese were cool and unique diorama pieces that I sadly never managed to acquire. Hopefully they'll pursue similar dioramas again in the future in the wake of those new bases they made

I"m still hoping to see the awesome Protoceratops corpse at some point...

If only the Velo paired with it didn't look so bad
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

Eatmycar

That velociraptor is a weird thing, yeah. It's like a starving JP raptor...

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.