News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

MesozoicJohn's Herd and Flock.

Started by MesozoicJohn, December 30, 2021, 09:17:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shonisaurus

Good job on your arrangements of your new acquisitions, from what I see you are concentrating on PNSO dinosaurs, I congratulate you on your good taste. Sometimes it's better to focus on one brand, in this case a premium brand like PNSO, than to "chop" between different brands of toy dinosaurs.

The PNSO sinoceratops is very beautiful I am tempted to buy it, it far exceeds that of Favorite and that of Nanmu (non-scientific figure) among other figures.

ceratopsian

Much better to put matt coat over Sinoceratops' head.

MesozoicJohn

Quote from: Halichoeres on February 15, 2022, 05:41:22 AM
Looking good! Glad to hear the Sinoceratops is holding its own in battle. How do you settle on the stats?

Thank you.

I wanted the game to be easy for children to play but also enjoyable for older kids and adults. A family game that is quick to set up, quick to play but also realistic. Well as realistic as current scientific research is.

I can not go into to much detail because I am negotiating with a couple of company's (plus another I am hoping to approach soon) with a view to produce it, non disclosure forms have been signed. Currently I have stats for a horned type, plated type and shell type plant eater plus large, medium and small meat eaters. All of which will be tweaked to suit particular types once they are decided on.
Flyers, baby dinosaurs and an underwater version are also in the pipe line.
Obviously, for the kids, T-Rex and Triceratops will be two of the options in the Cretaceous version, with Allosaurus and Stegosaurus being just two of the options in the Jurassic version.

It has proved very popular with the play testers, young and old.

John :)

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.