News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Happy Dinosaur Day 2023

Started by Prehistory Resurrection, May 17, 2023, 08:56:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prehistory Resurrection

According to a quick search on Google, Dinosaur Day 2023 is on the 17th of May and on the 1st of June, so Happy Dinosaur Day 🦕🦖! In addition to films, collectibles, games, books; among others dedicated to these fascinating and mesmerising creatures, there is even a special day dedicated to them.Have you got/ Is there anything planned for this special occasion? Any ideas to put forward on how to show our fascination in common for these fascinating creatures on this special day? I think this year is such a treat for us, dinosaur lovers, with this Dinosaur Day along with Jurassic Park's 30th Anniversary this year.

Dame Aelis

I wasen't even aware they were such a day. But today I went to the public library efor the first time in a very long time and took a book about fossil.

Fembrogon

Trying to pin the "official" Dinosaur Day is really annoying. My understanding was that it was on the 15th!
It really seems to vary on the source. I've got "National Dinosaur Day" marked as the 15th of May, while "International Dinosaur Day" is on both the 3rd Tuesday of May (so, the 16th, yesterday) and on June 1st. We should rally for an official designated date or something.  :P

Anyway, I don't have much of note planned, sadly; although I had hoped to do some artwork if I could manage the time for it. I have been re-watching Prehistoric Planet over the last few days in anticipation of season 2, so that's crossed over nicely, I suppose.

Cretaceous Crab

Every day is Happy Dinosaur Day to me. ;D

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.