News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

REBOR 1/35 Scale Tyrannosaurus rex 'Zombified' - Cannibal Corpse

Started by Over9K, October 31, 2023, 08:58:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Over9K

Meanwhile... on avatar_REBOR_STUDIO @REBOR_STUDIO's Facebook page...

QuoteBehold! The DEADliest predator ever walked the earth-REBOR 1:35 Zombie T-Rex "Cannible Corpse" Plain Ver. Deluxe Pack in all its full glory...or should I rather say, full GORY?🎃

Packed with insane amounts of details, this 42cm long giant undead monstrosity's hunger for flesh can never be sated, its bacteria and viruses infested rotten maw will devour every single living and breathing being until all are dead or zombified. Pray harder, for this nightmare incarnate is here to haunt your dreams in the darkest of nights!

Have a very spookey Halloween everyone!

suspsy

Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Faelrin

Wasn't there also a JPIII version with a Spinosaurus arm in the works or am I misremembering?
Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: suspsy on October 31, 2023, 11:19:49 AMWhat's the difference between plain and deluxe?

Plain version refers to the color. I don't see a regular edition.

There were three arms as I recall right? I guess either they aren't showing them all, cut costs, or they are making a green version that will include it?

GojiraGuy1954

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on October 31, 2023, 12:46:29 PM
Quote from: suspsy on October 31, 2023, 11:19:49 AMWhat's the difference between plain and deluxe?

There were three arms as I recall right? I guess either they aren't showing them all, cut costs, or they are making a green version that will include it?
Maybe there will be 3 versions and each will come with a unique arm
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

Carnoking

Neat. Not something I feel a strong tug to own but neat. Gives off real "Plague of Madness" vibes which I dig. Pose reminds me of Nanmu's original Alpha rex.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: GojiraGuy1954 on October 31, 2023, 08:02:53 PM
Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on October 31, 2023, 12:46:29 PM

Maybe there will be 3 versions and each will come with a unique arm

Maybe the plan, though it could be one of those things where they tease multiple versions and this is the only one to actually get made.

Turkeysaurus

There are dead models look like just hunted but this looks like a rotten corpse. Good for scavenger diorama even if not interested in zombies.

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.