News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

LEGO Classic Space

Started by Libraraptor, December 12, 2020, 02:38:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Halichoeres

Quote from: Libraraptor on April 07, 2021, 04:25:22 PM

This geological vehicle, LEGO 6880, looks a little like an animal , doesn't it?

The front of it is definitely a Tully Monster.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

CityRaptor

I was thinking of some weird elephant or maybe an Opabinia, but yeah, Tully Monster works better.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

suspsy

Quote from: Libraraptor on April 07, 2021, 04:25:22 PM

This geological vehicle, LEGO 6880, looks a little like an animal , doesn't it?

I had this one as a lad too. Really loved that black bazooka piece.
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Kapitaenosavrvs

Quote from: Halichoeres on April 12, 2021, 10:23:57 PM
The front of it is definitely a Tully Monster.

Oh yes :-D avatar_Libraraptor @Libraraptor just needs to change these "lasers" in the front from left to right and change them 90°. Nice Tully Monster Eyes :-D

Halichoeres

Ha ha, yes, that's perfect!
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

Libraraptor

The three flagships of my classic space collection. "Thanks" to All the lockdowns I could finish them.

Libraraptor

Great team, ready for new adventures.

Lanthanotus

Libraraptor

Quote from: Lanthanotus on February 19, 2022, 07:36:20 AM
Where is Benny?  ;)

He is busy with another spaceship. SPACESHIP!  ^-^

Libraraptor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mj8cKTYDIXo

I can´t believe they bring the GALAXY EXPLORER back with a bigger size and a more modern look! I am deeply moved by this decision!

If they launched some completely new models this style, I´d buy them all, even selling some of my dinosaur figures :))

Halichoeres

So avatar_Libraraptor @Libraraptor did you get the new Galaxy Explorer? Lego published some alt builds on the web site, probably prompting some to buy two or three copies.

Libraraptor

Quote from: Halichoeres on August 14, 2022, 06:48:36 PMSo avatar_Libraraptor @Libraraptor did you get the new Galaxy Explorer? Lego published some alt builds on the web site, probably prompting some to buy two or three copies.

Hey avatar_Halichoeres @Halichoeres yes I got it and it is worth each and every Cent. I had tears in my eyes while building it.  Such an extraordinary event :)  :) Yet, I decided against buying three boxes,  although the alternative builds are quite good,  too! I Post pictures if anyone likes to see them.

Halichoeres

Quote from: Libraraptor on August 14, 2022, 09:31:24 PM
Quote from: Halichoeres on August 14, 2022, 06:48:36 PMSo avatar_Libraraptor @Libraraptor did you get the new Galaxy Explorer? Lego published some alt builds on the web site, probably prompting some to buy two or three copies.

Hey avatar_Halichoeres @Halichoeres yes I got it and it is worth each and every Cent. I had tears in my eyes while building it.  Such an extraordinary event :)  :) Yet, I decided against buying three boxes,  although the alternative builds are quite good,  too! I Post pictures if anyone likes to see them.

I'm so glad you're pleased! And sure, I'd love to see some photos.

Libraraptor

Alright,  here we go. I took some pictures of the new centerpiece at the spaceport,  being surrounded by other ships and ground Station it dwarfes:

CityRaptor

A setup like that takes up a lot of space. Pun intended. Fits right in.
Oh no

Halichoeres

Wow, what a setup! You've got a whole extraterrestrial colony going, and the new flagship fits right in!

CityRaptor

Saw this when checking for Infos on the upcoming JW sets and thought it would fit here:
https://www.promobricks.de/lego-71037-minifiguren-serie-24/152139/
Brown version of the Spaceman and a baby.
Oh no

Libraraptor

Thank you for sharing this! I will definitely get myself a brown spaseman :)

Halichoeres

The Series 24 minifigures are an excellent selection in general!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.