News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Dino-movie-inspired tales...

Started by Sharptooth, May 02, 2012, 10:40:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sharptooth

... Aka fanfictions, by me no less!

Yeah, yeah, in my spare time i like to write (and draw and read and watch movies... But that's another story), and now i'm almost finishing the first of a series of 4 or 5 fanfics that will be my personal version of what's happening in the JP universe after the not so great 3rd movie; "Jurassic Park: Rebirth", that's the name of the series, and among the other things it will introduce new characters, new settings (not another travel to Isla Sorna, be sure of it!) and, i hope, new ways to handle the story without goin' too far from the "JP style" (whatever it means).
Sure, some old characters like Dodgson will surely return in at least one of those tales, and Nublar will play a pivotal role in the dynamics of the series, but i'll mainly focus on the REAL protagonists of Jurassic Park... Dinosaurs.
That's right, at least 3 of this tales will be from the dinosaurs' point of view, and, yes, they'll talk (between eachother, of course, not to humans  :P)! Afterall, i said when i took this decision, all animals are sentient beings and sure as hell think, plus i like animal fiction (Watership Down, Guardians of Ga'Hoole, Silverwing, etc), so why the Ingen critters wouldn't be the same?

Anyway, what i wanted to ask ya is... If i try to translate these tales in english, would you like to read 'em?

"I am the eyes in the night, the silence within the wind. I am the talons through the fire."

Takama

Sharptooth

"I am the eyes in the night, the silence within the wind. I am the talons through the fire."

Thagirion

Hi there. I like to draw and write too. You might like some of my art and I've got some dino stuff I'll be posting soon.
Creation. Is an act of sheer WILL - John Hammond
*Thag's Journal * Thag's Flickr * Thag's Youtube *

Sharptooth

CityRaptor

Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.