News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Safari Ltd - New for 2024

Started by Halichoeres, February 01, 2024, 10:38:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crazy8wizard

I recall last year people were a bit annoyed by the month by month release reveals so maybe safari was listening and decided to release the reveals all at once again.

Also keep in mind a couple of the 2023 releases are still being worked on in 2024

Flaffy

Quote from: crazy8wizard on May 25, 2024, 10:25:38 PMI recall last year people were a bit annoyed by the month by month release reveals so maybe safari was listening and decided to release the reveals all at once again.

Also keep in mind a couple of the 2023 releases are still being worked on in 2024

I think the 2023 batch has the largest delay between reveal and release. Still no sign of the Estemmenosuchus, Therizinosaurus and Stegouros in the UK. :'(

SBell

Quote from: Flaffy on May 25, 2024, 10:44:15 PM
Quote from: crazy8wizard on May 25, 2024, 10:25:38 PMI recall last year people were a bit annoyed by the month by month release reveals so maybe safari was listening and decided to release the reveals all at once again.

I think the 2023 batch has the largest delay between reveal and release. Still no sign of the Estemmenosuchus, Therizinosaurus and Stegouros in the UK. :'(

The estemmenosuchus and stegouros have been released (I have the estemmenosuchus). Maybe UK sellers are waiting to order until everything is released?

Concavenator

Quote from: crazy8wizard on May 25, 2024, 10:25:38 PMmaybe safari was listening and decided to release the reveals all at once again.

Can you confirm if that's true S @Shane ?

I prefer the old format too.

Primeval12

Quote from: crazy8wizard on May 25, 2024, 06:32:54 PMI really like DeJankin's selection but I live in the one of 4 of the lower 48 that they don't ship to. Luckily avatar_Primeval12 @Primeval12 has been able to help me out  ;D

And I got a cool Temnodontosaurus out of it!

Shane

Quote from: Concavenator on May 26, 2024, 03:17:27 PM
Quote from: crazy8wizard on May 25, 2024, 10:25:38 PMmaybe safari was listening and decided to release the reveals all at once again.

Can you confirm if that's true S @Shane ?

I prefer the old format too.

I don't know how the announcements are going to be made this year. That is outside of my department. I can only confirm that items are new items are being worked on. Some are further along in the production process than others, but as far as how and when they are going to be revealed, I can't say.

SpartanSquat

I have a feeling we will go back to the old format: Revealing in late of the year and releasing between last months of 2024 and early 2025. Thats my theory, weird they didnt show anything for 2024

Halichoeres

Quote from: crazy8wizard on May 25, 2024, 06:32:54 PMI really like DeJankin's selection but I live in the one of 4 of the lower 48 that they don't ship to. Luckily Primeval12 has been able to help me out  ;D

Are you referring to the map on this page? https://www.dejankins.com/ordering-shipping

If so, I think it only indicates where he has shipped in the past, not where he's willing to ship. People in the remaining states (mostly lower-population) just happen not to have ordered from him. I expect DeJankins would be delighted to be able to shade your state in; you need only give him the opportunity.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Flaffy

If Dejankins is willing to ship all the way to Hong Kong, I'm sure he'll be willing to ship within the US. Forever grateful to have managed to secure a copy of the elusive Bullyland Mastodonsaurus from him for a reasonable price.

crazy8wizard

Quote from: Halichoeres on May 28, 2024, 10:52:34 PM
Quote from: crazy8wizard on May 25, 2024, 06:32:54 PMI really like DeJankin's selection but I live in the one of 4 of the lower 48 that they don't ship to. Luckily Primeval12 has been able to help me out  ;D

Are you referring to the map on this page? https://www.dejankins.com/ordering-shipping

If so, I think it only indicates where he has shipped in the past, not where he's willing to ship. People in the remaining states (mostly lower-population) just happen not to have ordered from him. I expect DeJankins would be delighted to be able to shade your state in; you need only give him the opportunity.

Well that certainly makes more sense and helps me out a ton! I'll be sure to see if he can when I get the chance. Certainly would make some of the figures I'm hunting for easier to obtain.

Chasmosaurus

all new figurines, from prehistoric creatures to modern-day animals, are available at modellpferdeversand and spielzeug-guenstig. The stegouros and the kentrosaurus are also available at everythingdinosaur
Man is only interested in what he invents while what surrounds him is made in a much more extraordinary and complex way

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.