News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Requests for Papo 2014: Step 1

Started by anchry6, January 01, 2013, 01:05:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

anchry6

docronnie

Lambeosaurus
Dilophosaurus
Chasmosaurus
Keep The Magic Alive and Kicking! :-)

Splonkadumpocus

Changed my Heterodontosaurus to Pegomastax. That way, only one more vote is needed to give the heterodontosaurs a place in the poll.

Joel

Quote from: anchry6 on January 15, 2013, 06:48:51 AM
Quote from: Joel on January 15, 2013, 04:09:36 AM
You're referring to Yutyrannus? Because I listed what I replaced in both of my posts. ;)

Yes, of course.
Sorry for the misunderstanding.  :-[

:D
No problem :) I was pretty sure you were replying to Yutyrannus, but I just had to verify.

A Kaprosuchus by Papo would be amazing. Their crocodile and Komodo dragon are roughly in the same scale as my resin kits, and the detail of them makes a perfect match! I'd be thrilled to display a Kaprosuchus along side them (I plan to do the same with the Dimetrodon).

anchry6

Stop!!  C:-) C:-)  ;D
That's who passes the turn:

Carnivores:

Ceratosaurus
Dilophosaurus
Gallimimus
Giganotosaurus
Torvosaurus

Herbivores:

Amargasaurus
Apatosaurus
Chasmosaurus
Corythosaurus
Lambeosaurus
Therizinosaurus

:D

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.