News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Requests for Papo 2014: Step 1

Started by anchry6, January 01, 2013, 01:05:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrantqueen

I would make a suggestion...any replies that you officially receive from Papo themselves, you should post them here in the thread too.
Copy and paste their exact words, in both french, and a rough english translation.

I don't doubt your words of course...but it would feel a lot more official :) Rather than just saying "Papo said this or that" it would be better to read their exact words for ourselves :) I hope you don't feel offended by this.

suspsy

Quote from: anchry6 on January 11, 2013, 07:09:58 AM
Quote from: suspsy on January 11, 2013, 03:16:01 AM
I would also love to see an appropriately large Pliosaurus with a hinged jaw.
Which dinosaur I must replace to insert the Pliosaurus?

Ah. The Alamosaurus, I guess.
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

anchry6

Quote from: tyrantqueen on January 11, 2013, 05:01:50 PM
I would make a suggestion...any replies that you officially receive from Papo themselves, you should post them here in the thread too.
Copy and paste their exact words, in both french, and a rough english translation.

I don't doubt your words of course...but it would feel a lot more official :) Rather than just saying "Papo said this or that" it would be better to read their exact words for ourselves :) I hope you don't feel offended by this.

You are absolutely right. However, I do not write things of others without being authorized by them. Now I sent an email to ask if I can post their (private) mail. As soon as I'm allowed, I copy and paste it.

:D

anchry6

Quote from: suspsy on January 11, 2013, 05:05:54 PM

I'm sorry but you have already replaced the Alamosaurus with the Torosaurus.  C:-)
So?  ;)

Takama

If its alright, I wish to replace my Diabloceratops idea, with a Giganotosaurus.   

I chose Diabloceratops because i thoght people would try to get it again this year, but i see its not the case so Giganotosaurus

anchry6

Quote from: Takama on January 11, 2013, 06:13:10 PM
If its alright, I wish to replace my Diabloceratops idea, with a Giganotosaurus.   

I chose Diabloceratops because i thoght people would try to get it again this year, but i see its not the case so Giganotosaurus

OK

suspsy

Quote from: anchry6 on January 11, 2013, 05:44:37 PM

I'm sorry but you have already replaced the Alamosaurus with the Torosaurus.  C:-)
So?  ;)

Oh dear. Replace the Iguanodon with Pliosaurus then, please/
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

anchry6

Quote from: suspsy on January 11, 2013, 08:53:49 PM
Quote from: anchry6 on January 11, 2013, 05:44:37 PM

So?  ;)

Oh dear. Replace the Iguanodon with Pliosaurus then, please/

OK

Joel

Here's my list:

Giganotosaurus
Therizinosaurus (with feathers!) Changed to Kaprosuchus; see below.  ^-^
Herrerasaurus (you don't see many Triassic dinos toys out there, and this fellow would be nice)

Takama

Ok,  Not a new species, but i thought it might be worth asking.

Can we get Papo to release the Brown Running rex to a wider market?

SommoDracorex

Dilophosaurus
Amargasaurus
Kaprosuchus

Joel

I want to change my vote from Therizinosaurus to Kaprosuchus. I can't believe I forgot about it; thanks for unintentionally reminding me, SommoDracorex.

Yutyrannus

Quote from: Joel on January 13, 2013, 10:32:59 PM
I want to change my vote from Therizinosaurus to Kaprosuchus. I can't believe I forgot about it; thanks for unintentionally reminding me, SommoDracorex.
A Papo Kaprosuchus would be cool!

"The world's still the same. There's just less in it."

anchry6

Quote from: Takama on January 13, 2013, 07:34:01 PM
Ok,  Not a new species, but i thought it might be worth asking.

Can we get Papo to release the Brown Running rex to a wider market?

Ok, I will write this request in the email that I will send to Papo.

anchry6

Quote from: Yutyrannus on January 13, 2013, 10:36:12 PM

If you want to change your choices you have to write what you take away to make room for Kaprosuchus.

gfxtwin

1. Acrocanthosaurus
2. Ceratosaurus
3. Dilophosaurus

Joel

Quote from: anchry6 on January 14, 2013, 06:48:42 AM

If you want to change your choices you have to write what you take away to make room for Kaprosuchus.

You're referring to Yutyrannus? Because I listed what I replaced in both of my posts. ;)

Yutyrannus

I don't want to replace my votes, I just think it would be cool.

"The world's still the same. There's just less in it."

anchry6

Quote from: Joel on January 15, 2013, 04:09:36 AM

You're referring to Yutyrannus? Because I listed what I replaced in both of my posts. ;)

Yes, of course.
Sorry for the misunderstanding.  :-[

anchry6

Quote from: Yutyrannus on January 15, 2013, 04:27:41 AM

I don't want to replace my votes, I just think it would be cool.

Ok it was only to make it quite clear, since Kaprosuchus already has two preferences...

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: