News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

British Museum (Natural History) by Invicta

Started by DinoToyForum, May 07, 2012, 12:28:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karauak

Yes ebay and some money.

But the real problem was transport. Nobody wanted to deliver it to me. I bought it for a friend in the UK and then I had to personally look for transport to Poland.

Libraraptor

Quote from: Karauak on August 30, 2023, 01:50:37 PMAfter a month of fighting, I managed to bring him to Poland!
The original Invicta stand in perfect condition, along with a set of dinosaurs (in a condition I have not seen!)

That is an absolutely incredible find! Congratulations from an Invicta nerd!

ceratopsian

Amazing find.  Glad you found a way to get it to Poland.

Halichoeres

That's not something you see every day! Glad you were finally able to get it home.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Libraraptor

SidB

I really like to see the memory of these classic figures kept alive! Well done.

Fembrogon

Fifteen dollars for a set of four Invictas... Seems unreal all these aftermarket years later!

(thank you avatar_Retrosaurus @Retrosaurus for posting this image on your Zealandia website)

ItsTwentyBelow

Haha, now that is a cool old ad! I sure wish Barnes & Noble still carried dinosaur figures. Had no idea that they ever did.

Libraraptor

Quote from: Fembrogon on February 02, 2024, 02:35:45 PMFifteen dollars for a set of four Invictas... Seems unreal all these aftermarket years later!

(thank you avatar_Retrosaurus @Retrosaurus for posting this image on your Zealandia website)

Yeah, saw it there and thought it would be cool to share it with you  :)

Retrosaurus

avatar_Fembrogon @Fembrogon avatar_Libraraptor @Libraraptor no problem! I'm glad people are using the archive  ;D

Karauak

Can you tell me why some of my dinosaurs have different inscriptions on their bellies?

1000003104.jpg
1000003105.jpg

Libraraptor

Interesting, did not know about that before. I can only guess that this has something to do with the years in which they were produced and/or with different lots that have been released.

Invicta Hunter

Some of the older Invicta figures have less text on their undersides. So far i've found the megalosaurus with three different versions of text. The original release has two lines, then they changed it to three and then four lines.

Quote from: Karauak on June 24, 2024, 03:25:32 PMCan you tell me why some of my dinosaurs have different inscriptions on their bellies?

UK

Karauak

Quote from: Invicta Hunter on July 16, 2024, 11:25:03 PMSome of the older Invicta figures have less text on their undersides. So far i've found the megalosaurus with three different versions of text. The original release has two lines, then they changed it to three and then four lines.

Quote from: Karauak on June 24, 2024, 03:25:32 PMCan you tell me why some of my dinosaurs have different inscriptions on their bellies?

You are my Master!!!! Your Invicta in various colors is my unattainable dream

Invicta Hunter

Quote from: Karauak on July 17, 2024, 08:56:05 PM
Quote from: Invicta Hunter on July 16, 2024, 11:25:03 PMSome of the older Invicta figures have less text on their undersides. So far i've found the megalosaurus with three different versions of text. The original release has two lines, then they changed it to three and then four lines.

You are my Master!!!! Your Invicta in various colors is my unattainable dream

I have even more color variants now. I really should ad some updated photos of them on my collection thread.

Karauak

QuoteI have even more color variants now. I really should ad some updated photos of them on my collection thread.

I can't wait to see them, and I don't know how you get them, but one day I'll learn :p

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.