News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

New member! :)

Started by ningoth4, October 04, 2013, 06:35:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ningoth4

Hello everyone! Not real sure how I did not know about this forum since I am friends with some of the people here on other forums and sites. But glad I am here now. This looks like a great site to be a part of.

I am a longtime model builder (around 48 years...I am 53), but had not built a dino since I was very young. Working on my first dino kits right now. Will post some pics once I have finished one of them. I have specialized over the years in WW2 aircraft and girl kits. Also do some automotive as well, especially VW's, Rat Rod's, and Lead Sleds (just getting back into them as well).   

There are some really great builds in the forum pages and look forward to having time to comb through them. And I like the dino kit section to try to help keep up with new kits.

Kevin

tyrantqueen

Hello
Are you a member of the Clubhouse?

DinoToyForum

Welcome to the DTF Kevin! :)

sauroid

"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

ningoth4

ningoth4

Concavenator

ningoth4

Quote from: tyrantqueen on October 04, 2013, 06:42:05 PM
Hello
Are you a member of the Clubhouse?

Yes I am. :) I am also listed as ningoth4 over there as well. Been over there for quite a while. I have posted some of my female figures over there and will post my first dino as soon as I am done with it. :)

Kevin

ningoth4

Quote from: Concavenator on October 07, 2013, 06:34:03 PM
Welcome!  :D

Thank you. Looks like there is a lot of stuff here to check out! :)
Kevin

Everything_Dinosaur

Welcome to the Dino Toy Forum, enjoy your stay.

Jetoar

Welcome to the forum new friend  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

ningoth4

ningoth4

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.