News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Hi! So happy to be here!!!

Started by dinoartist, October 02, 2013, 06:54:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dinoartist

Hey everyone! I'm kicking myself wondering why I haven't found this forum sooner??? Just like all of you, I am obsessed with dinosaurs. I've been drawing, painting, sculpting them for my entire life. I'm very eager to share my art with this community! Please look for my new post in the Dinosaur Art section soon!

Thank you so much and I look forward to interacting with y'all!!!!  ^-^
A fluffy rex is not a scary rex until you see the teeth clamping down on you.

Concavenator

sauroid

"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

DinoToyForum

Welcome Dinoartist, glad you found us! :)

Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus

"I believe implicitly that every young man in the world is fascinated with either sharks or dinosaurs."
-Peter Benchley

docronnie

Welcome! And enjoy your stay here! :)
Keep The Magic Alive and Kicking! :-)

Jetoar

Welcome to the forum new friend  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

ningoth4

Looking forward to seeing your work!

Kevin

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.