News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Patrix's Paleo Pictures!

Started by Patrx, March 10, 2013, 10:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patrx

Hey all! I though I should share some of my recent drawings here. These are part of a project I'm helping with - they're meant to be video-game opponents. I've taken a few liberties with regard to measurements, but the intent was to stick with "accurate", yet stylized designs; keeping a limited color palate for each creature.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Nice. I could easily see these animated. I think my favorites are the Deinonychus and the Dilophosaurus.

DeadToothCrackKnuckle

©Julius T. Csotonyi

ajax

They look great, You could draw for childrens books. I really like the Bear.

Takama

Video Game Opponents ?   so these will be in a new video game? or something diffrent?

Patrx

Thanks for your comments, guys :) This is sort of a new style for me, so I'm glad it's gone over well!

Takama, yeah, the basic idea it that sprites would be based on these drawings for use in a local independent game - hence the simple color schemes and general look. Whether that actually happens depends on the status of the game project as a whole - time will tell.

Patrx

A new one - Troodon, from a different project.

Jetoar

Wonderful, You are talented. My favorite is Dilophosaurus  ^-^
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Patrx

Battatitan

Great pictures! I agree, the simplicity adds a considerable difference  :)) Please do show more.

Patrx

Quote from: Battatitan on June 14, 2013, 10:32:32 PM
Great pictures! I agree, the simplicity adds a considerable difference  :)) Please do show more.

Thanks! I'm glad you enjoy the style  :D Just finished another one, Leaellynasaura:

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.