News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Struggle of brachiosaurs (Papo vs Schleich)

Started by Douglas Mortimer, June 05, 2013, 11:33:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Douglas Mortimer

Hello all,
this my first post. I would present you my two brachiosaurs. Papo vs Schleich.

sauroid

"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Roselaar

Well done, but it's revealing to see how much more beautiful the Papo Brachiosaurus gets, while the opposite counts for Schleich's.

Gwangi

Great photographs, I hope you have plans to share more!

Douglas Mortimer

Thank you all!  ^-^
@Roselaar: I like more Papo version, too.
@Gwangi: Thank you! I will.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Excellent pics !

The Papo version wins hands down..I was very tempted to buy the Schleich version til the Papo came out..it really can't compare. It even looks a bit perturbed in your pic there.. :)

Douglas Mortimer

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on June 05, 2013, 04:21:07 PM
I was very tempted to buy the Schleich version til the Papo came out..it really can't compare. It even looks a bit perturbed in your pic there.. :)

LOL!  ;D
Papo brachiosaurus: "I'm better than you! I'm better than you! I'm better than you!"
Schleich brachiosaurus: "Grunt!"

juju1305

Fantastic pics with Excellent lighting (or some serious photoshop job).

The Papo brach is one of my all-time favorite figures, but the Schleich one has a charm of its own. It looks like it's pouting  ;D

tyrantqueen

Papo Brachio: LAWL I'm awesome :D
Schleich Brachio: Showoff ¬_¬

CityRaptor

Papo Brachio is awesome and she knows it!
Is this just me, or does Schleich really have a tendency to make grumpy Brachios?
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Takama

Pretty pics.  I love the papo one as well

dinohunter24

Woah, I though Schleich Brachio was taller than Papo, were the size chart wrong?

tanystropheus

I have both Brachiosaurus as well as the 'World of History' Brachiosaurus (it has a different posture, so it works well as a jr.) and they look good together. The Schleich Brachiosaurus(s) (it has such a badass expression!) were my favorite before Papo introduced their interpretation.

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.