You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

New Kaiyodo Capsule Dinosaurs - Ceratopsians - Due For Release September

Started by Blackdanter, August 12, 2013, 01:26:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SBell

Quote from: Bokisaurus on November 07, 2013, 02:08:10 AM
Quote from: Ikessauro on October 27, 2013, 02:35:18 PM
I got one set Boki, thanks for the tip. By the way, which Triceratops variant comes in this pack, the green one or the gray one?

Not sure, I got my original set from a different seller, and I got the green version. I would like to have this grey version,too ;D
Glad you got a set, they are awesome! ;D

Was yours a Jauce or Ebay seller? And it appears that you got the hard-to-find colour without the seller knowing it!

0thebigwytec5

Quote from: Bokisaurus on October 27, 2013, 07:02:42 AM

Here you go, quick! very reasonable and free shipping! Hurry, seller already down to last 3 set!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/KAIYODO-Capsule-Q-Museum-Triceratops-Figure-set-of-5-/251366473656?

I got mine from that seller, and still waiting for it to come in.

I have a question though, is it supposed to come with 5 or 6 figures? Is the Green one some type of special, or are sellers removing it from the package and just selling the 5?

Also, does anyone know where I can find the Tyrannosaurus Set for a reasonable price?

postsaurischian

Quote from: 0thebigwytec5 on November 10, 2013, 02:37:33 PM
I have a question though, is it supposed to come with 5 or 6 figures? Is the Green one some type of special, or are sellers removing it from the package and just selling the 5?

5 different figures.
The Triceratops is available in two different colour schemes (green & grey with some red). The sculpt is almost identical. Only the quills on the back are different.

It seems the green version is the harder-to-get one. Maybe lower batch?

SBell

Quote from: postsaurischian on November 10, 2013, 02:54:52 PM

5 different figures.
The Triceratops is available in two different colour schemes (green & grey with some red). The sculpt is almost identical. Only the quills on the back are different.

It seems the green version is the harder-to-get one. Maybe lower batch?

This is the norm for any set that Kaiyodo makes--there is always at least one unique colour that is harder to find. In the good ol' days, it was often a unique figure (the Dinotales 1 Tuatara, for example) but most of the time it's a repaint of some kind.

Bokisaurus

Quote from: SBell on November 07, 2013, 02:07:07 PM
Quote from: Bokisaurus on November 07, 2013, 02:08:10 AM
Quote from: Ikessauro on October 27, 2013, 02:35:18 PM
I got one set Boki, thanks for the tip. By the way, which Triceratops variant comes in this pack, the green one or the gray one?

Not sure, I got my original set from a different seller, and I got the green version. I would like to have this grey version,too ;D
Glad you got a set, they are awesome! ;D

Was yours a Jauce or Ebay seller? And it appears that you got the hard-to-find colour without the seller knowing it!

I actually got my set from Rakuten of all places ;D The picture showed a grey version, but I got the green one  ;)

Roselaar

So, is there any word yet on the Iguanodontids set seen on page 2 of this thread? The Ceratopsians are awesome, but that set looks even better.

Seijun

Quote from: postsaurischian on November 10, 2013, 02:54:52 PM

5 different figures.

Looking at pictures, I can't see what is different about the quills...?
My living room smells like old plastic dinosaur toys... Better than air freshener!

postsaurischian

Quote from: Seijun on November 11, 2013, 06:41:41 AM
Looking at pictures, I can't see what is different about the quills...?

It's not of importance but a bit different.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.