News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Safari Ltd 2022 Hopes and Dreams

Started by CarnotaurusKing, March 19, 2021, 06:16:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stargatedalek

Quote from: Thialfi on April 18, 2022, 01:33:00 AM
You know, with a therizinosaurus showing up in JW: Dominion and Mattel having pulled off a decent attempt at a toy for the species, I would love to see Safari Ltd. give it another shot - it's been years since we got a therizinosaurus, and I am not even sure if we ever got a real good one?.
CollectA's second Therizinosaurus is quite nice.

suspsy

Quote from: stargatedalek on April 18, 2022, 10:47:08 PM
Quote from: Thialfi on April 18, 2022, 01:33:00 AM
You know, with a therizinosaurus showing up in JW: Dominion and Mattel having pulled off a decent attempt at a toy for the species, I would love to see Safari Ltd. give it another shot - it's been years since we got a therizinosaurus, and I am not even sure if we ever got a real good one?.
CollectA's second Therizinosaurus is quite nice.

I like both of their Therizinosaurus toys way more than the Papo one.
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Gwangi

We definitely need a new Therizinosaurus. I don't like of any of those currently available.  :P

Fembrogon

I'd settle for a Nothronychus or a new Beipiaosaurus.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.