News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Which do you prefer?

Started by Concavenator, July 02, 2013, 10:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Concavenator

Hi guys :),
In this new topic you can say what figures do you prefer according with other figures.
I'll maybe have my first purchase for a 2013 figure(I know it is late,but I have been busy with school)?
I am confused between to buy the new Wild Safari Gastornis or the new Wild Safari Gryposaurus.
With your help,please could you post of what figure would you rather reccomend?I don't know which to buy! ::)
Thanks!!! ;)

Roselaar

I just solve these dilemmas by buying both figures, but maybe that's overly decadent of me... Mine are currently in the mail and I haven't seen them in person yet, but I think I'll like the Gryposaurus more.

Gwangi

I don't own any of the 2013 toys myself so don't feel bad. Personally I think the Gryposaurus is better looking and more realistic but both are great and I eventually hope to get them both. If you're buying online you might as well buy them both and at least save on shipping.

Concavenator

Thanks!!!.Now I will decide for the Gryposaurus  ^-^,so will be my next purchase.If you guys are in this situation,just post it;I will treat to help you.Thanks for the help

dinohunter24

Gryposaurus but only cause it a dinosaur and I only have 2 plant eating non horn dinosaur.  Papo Parasaurolophus and WS Dracorex. 

With so many dinosaurs figure to get, I'm holding out on pre or post historic figures.  Eventually I'll buy a protosuchus and Gastornis. 

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.