News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Hello from Spain

Started by Bernyto, March 29, 2013, 10:44:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bernyto

Hi all,

I took some time observing the forum but I had not yet registered. I started collecting replicas of animals and said they would not buy dinosaurs ... but seeing some dinosaurs market fell in love with them and started collecting them.

I hope to learn and enjoy a lot in this forum

Greetings from Spain

sauroid

"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Jetoar

Es una gran alegría encontrar a otro compañero de España. Bienvenido al foro  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

DinoToyForum

Welcome to DTF Bernyto, I recognise your username from ATF :)

Bernyto

Quote from: dinotoyforum on March 31, 2013, 12:25:55 PM
Welcome to DTF Bernyto, I recognise your username from ATF :)

Yes, I belong this foro too!

Bernyto

Quote from: Jetoar on March 31, 2013, 11:43:55 AM
Es una gran alegría encontrar a otro compañero de España. Bienvenido al foro  ^-^.

Jesus, I also know you of the atforum and by mail!

Jetoar

Quote from: Bernyto on March 31, 2013, 07:59:32 PM
Quote from: Jetoar on March 31, 2013, 11:43:55 AM

Jesus, I also know you of the atforum and by mail!

Es verdad compañero ^^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Concavenator

Hola desde Sevilla.Es genial ver mas miembros.Un placer tambien ver mas coleccionistas españoles   :)

Everything_Dinosaur

Welcome to the Dino Toy Forum, lots of amazing prehistoric animal fossils in Spain, been lucky enough to view a few of them.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.