News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

The Dinosaur Toy Forum Fantasy Football League

Started by DinoToyForum, August 14, 2012, 08:17:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DinoToyForum

Or soccer, to our American friends. The Premier League season 2012/13 is upon us and while I'm not sure if this will generate much interest to dinosaur geeks like us, I have created a Dinosaur Toy Forum League on the official Fantasy Premier League site http://fantasy.premierleague.com

You pick a team of players each week and win or lose based on the performances of those players in real life. No knowledge of football is necessary. No interest in football is necessary for that matter. If you're anything like me you'll pick your players more or less at random!

I've never played before so I'd be delighted if you would join me. If you fancy managing a team then sign up and join the Dinosaur Toy Forum League. The code to join the DTF league is 1170066-279024

There are 20 spots up for grabs in the league. Well 19 -  I'm team Dinosaur Biscuits :)

alexeratops

like a bantha!

DinoToyForum

I'm awesome - I'm first in the dinotoyforum league.
And last. But first!

DinoToyForum

Anyone interested in taking part this year? If so I'll create a new league. If not, I won't!

Weaver

Dr. Adam, can we have dinosaurs instead of players? If so, I'd be down for that. XD

DinoToyForum

Quote from: Weaver on August 02, 2013, 02:19:31 AM
Dr. Adam, can we have dinosaurs instead of players? If so, I'd be down for that. XD

It would make the matches more interesting wouldn't it!?  :))

Zhuchengotyrant

-Zhuchengotyrant

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.