News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Caption this

Started by tyrantqueen, April 04, 2012, 10:52:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrantqueen

The rules of the game are simple- someone posts a photo and everyone captions it. It can be a photo of anything. I shall start.
Once a photo has a good amount of captions and no one can think of anymore, a new photo can be posted.

Caption this...... ^-^

Tylosaurus

An Oviraptor model standing on a creme painted Ostrich egg?

unless I don't get the word caption? <3

tyrantqueen

Caption means to write a funny word or joke pertaining to the picture  :)

Tylosaurus

Okay then, story writing used to be a major hobby of mine D&D based then, but lets see :)

One day an Oviraptor found this huge Egg and somehow she could not understand what it was from, She thought she found a miracle, if I'd try to crack open this egg I would not have to eat for days, but if I can take care of it, breed it my child might be something of the unknown.
Some time later in the afternoon a pack of other Oviraptors neared her prize, she climbed upon the egg, she held her arms up high and said this is an egg we must protect and not destroy, it's going to bring us a lot of hope and great fortune, we must protect it as if our lives may depend on it.

The others all liked the idea and they joined in the treaty, in the end they all lived along and happy life, the hatchling from the egg was a lot like Deinocheirus, which became a walking mystery for many diggers.

Takama

"boy,my wife gotta be in alot of pain"
or
"My My, youv gotten big my little shoonukums"
or
"Honey, grab me the skillet, were haveing a big omelet tonight"

stoneage

Oops! Looks like I've laid an egg!

CityRaptor

Oviraptor: No, I don't have an egg addiction. I can always stop if I want! Now help me break that shell!
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Gwangi

"I'll show those kiwis* how to lay a real egg."

*The Kiwi bird lay the largest egg in proportion to its body size.

tyrantqueen

Carnegie Oviraptor- "I've been framed! I'm not stealing this egg, I'm just looking after it, honest"

*Along comes Papo Oviraptor*

Papo Oviraptor- "Nice egg, wanna trade?"

Gwangi

Quote from: tyrantqueen on April 04, 2012, 11:44:21 PM
Carnegie Oviraptor- "I've been framed! I'm not stealing this egg, I'm just looking after it, honest"

I think we have a winner. :)

tyrantqueen

Quote from: Gwangi on April 04, 2012, 11:54:45 PM
Quote from: tyrantqueen on April 04, 2012, 11:44:21 PM

I think we have a winner. :)
Hehe, thanks. Anyone want to post a new pic?

Tylosaurus

I'd love to <3  8)

I know some may have seen it, but yeah it's kinda cool :)

So could any of you caption this for me too?  *orthocone* 8)

Takama

"Mystical Gyms

ow so atactive"

tyrantqueen

Dacentrurus- "What's this big hunk of rock? I think I just found a meteorite"

Spinosaurus- "This will make a nice engagement ring"

Takama

"My plan has worked, Now i can enjoy some tasy stegasaur meat"

CityRaptor

Dacentrurus: Look at that large chunk of Energon! No wonder we can't transform here.
Miragaia: Uh, that is not Energon. And we are not Transformers!
Spinosaurus: Right!
Miragaia: It is obviously an Alien Artefact and we are gonna use it so summon a Magical Dragon!
Spinosaurus:Sheesh, I should have joined Tyranno's and Giga's Team when they offered it to me...
Oh no

Tylosaurus

Quote from: CityRaptor on April 05, 2012, 11:02:34 AM
Dacentrurus: Look at that large chunk of Energon! No wonder we can't transform here.
Miragaia: Uh, that is not Energon. And we are not Transformers!
Spinosaurus: Right!
Miragaia: It is obviously an Alien Artefact and we are gonna use it so summon a Magical Dragon!
Spinosaurus:Sheesh, I should have joined Tyranno's and Giga's Team when they offered it to me...

You win this round mate!
Now what Caption can you give us?

CityRaptor

Oh, I did not expect to win. So here is a quick caption I made. Miniature Sauropods ( including Mutants )
For reference: Akila = guy with sword. Yurra = guy with gold weapon. Nabaru = guy with axe.

[attachment msg=4601][/attachment]
Oh no

Sumo

Amargasaurus was mortified. He could've sworn the invite had said "dress code: yellow".
"It is only a matter of time before the ents of justice arrive, and demonstrate the true, amphisbaenian origin of Mammalia. Then we will be free!"
- Dr Darren Naish

ITewan

GET UP ON THE FLOOR, EVERYBODY WALK THE DINOSAUR!
im a lil tired and a lil hungry

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: