News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Dream Jurassic park game

Started by Stegoraptor Rex, June 12, 2013, 05:29:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stegoraptor Rex

If you could make your own Jurassic park game what animals, buildings and other attractions would it have, try to think operation genesis or zoo tycoon for ideas!

Stegoraptor Rex

Dinosaurs:
Brachiosaurus
Parasaurolophus
Velociraptor
Triceratops
Tyrannosaurus
Dilophosaurus
Gallimimus
Compsognathus
Stegosaurus
Pachycephalosaurus
Pteranodon
Spinosaurus
Corythosaurus
Ankylosaurus
Ceratosaurus
Maiasaura
Othnielia
Apatosaurus
Callovosaurus
Syracosaurus
Dryosaurus
Cearadactylus
Hadrosaurus
Microceratops
Carnotaurus
Hypsilophodon
Ornitholestes
Metriacanthosaurus
Proceratosaurus
Segisaurus
Herrerasaurus
Suchomimus
Baryonyx
Troodon
Tylosaurus
Psittacosaurus
Albertosaurus
Utahraptor
Ornithosuchus
Tanystropheus
Lycaenops
Deinosuchus
Leptoceratops
Ouranosaurus
Oviraptor
Therizinosaurus
Allosaurus
Acrocanthosaurus
Coelophysis
Dimorphodon
Crylophosaurus
Charcharodontosaurus
Deinonychus
Stygimoloch
Plesiosaurus
Monolophosaurus
Giganotosaurus
Titanoboa

Stegoraptor Rex

Primeval12

I want Titanoboa in jurassic park builder

Stegoraptor Rex

That would be sweet :) but you do know that isn't the point of this thread right.  This about the Jurassic park game you would make, not a game that was already made

Takama

I Dont know about makeing a Jurrasic Park Game, But i do have a diffrent idea for a game.

For now its Simply called The Dino Crises (no relation to Capcoms Dino Crises series) Its about a war between North Korea and The USA, that esculated into prehistoric times.   There are these Reaserch facilitys that were built in the past (thanks to the new ability to time travel) that were made for reasearching the prehistoric world. But The Koreans had managed to invent it as well, so they invade the USA facility in the Past, to get to the main country in the present. You control a surviver, who must watchout for the Koreans, as well as angry dinosaurs caught in the crossfire.  It would be open world, and the dinosaurs would do there natural things, like hunting, nesting, mateing, or fighting. Sometimes a theropod will pick you as prey when hunting,   The past is in the Late Jurrasic period of North America So the dinosaurs you encounter would be dinosaurs from that time. 

Stegosaurus
Torvosaurus
Allosaurus
Saurophagonax
Apatoesaurus
Brachiosaurus
Supersaurus
Ornitholestes
Camptoesaurus

Just to name a bit

tyrantqueen

Quote from: Takama on June 16, 2013, 11:17:24 PM
I Dont know about makeing a Jurrasic Park Game, But i do have a diffrent idea for a game.

For now its Simply called The Dino Crises (no relation to Capcoms Dino Crises series) Its about a war between North Korea and The USA, that esculated into prehistoric times.   There are these Reaserch facilitys that were built in the past (thanks to the new ability to time travel) that were made for reasearching the prehistoric world. But The Koreans had managed to invent it as well, so they invade the USA facility in the Past, to get to the main country in the present. You control a surviver, who must watchout for the Koreans, as well as angry dinosaurs caught in the crossfire.  It would be open world, and the dinosaurs would do there natural things, like hunting, nesting, mateing, or fighting. Sometimes a theropod will pick you as prey when hunting,   The past is in the Late Jurrasic period of North America So the dinosaurs you encounter would be dinosaurs from that time. 

Stegosaurus
Torvosaurus
Allosaurus
Saurophagonax
Apatoesaurus
Brachiosaurus
Supersaurus
Ornitholestes
Camptoesaurus

Just to name a bit
You'd probably end up getting sued by Capcom for using the same name as their Dino Crisis franchise. Back when Nintendo wanted to license the Pokemon franchise, they planned to call it "Pocket Monsters" or something very similar to that, but they had to go with "Pokemon" because the Pocket Monster name was already taken.

Why call it the same name anyway? That's just unoriginal. Also, how can a war "escalate" into the past? Did they have a time machine or something?

Takama

Prety much yes.    time travel portals anyways.    I do plan on changeing the name though.  The dino crises is simply a placeholder name

Zhuchengotyrant

-Zhuchengotyrant

tyrantqueen

Quote from: David144 on December 24, 2014, 06:10:02 AM
I only became aware of this today - the LAST day of funding. Looks like it won't happen....but you never know! Everyone who has a mind to, please give them something for a pledge!
Ummm....hate to sound rude, but what are you talking about?

Also, looking back on my comment on this thread, I was seriously ratty. I'm sorry for jumping down your throat Takama :-\

triceratops83

I'd fill a park with all the most terrifying apex predators from all ages. From Dunkleosteus all the way to Arctodus. And I'd be some sleazy corporate slimeball who cuts corners and ignorantly puts the visitors at risk. I end up getting my comeuppance in a gruesome manner. >:D
In the end it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures... the Tyrannosaurus rex.

stargatedalek

-not mobile
-NOT MOBILE
-GOD NOT MOBILE GET THAT **** AWAY FROM ME!!!
-a first person mode is a must have, whether that be guest, security, vehicle, dinosaur or multiple options
-a gameplay similar to Zoo Tycoon 2 would be nice

GojiraGuy1954

I would make a tycoon game like JPOG or JWE

Dinosaurs:

Herbivore ANKYLOSAURUS
Herbivore APATOSAURUS
Herbivore BRACHIOSAURUS
Herbivore CAMARASAURUS
Carnivore CERATOSAURUS
Herbivore CHASMOSAURUS
Herbivore CHUNGKINGOSAURUS
Herbivore CORYTHOSAURUS
Carnivore DEINONYCHUS
Carnivore DILOPHOSAURUS
Herbivore DIPLODOCUS
Herbivore DRACOREX
Herbivore EDMONTOSAURUS
Herbivore GALLIMIMUS
Carnivore GIGANOTOSAURUS
Herbivore GIGANTSPINOSAURUS
Herbivore HUAYANGOSAURUS
Carnivore INDOMINUS REX
Herbivore KENTROSAURUS
Herbivore MAIASAURA
Herbivore MAMENCHISAURUS
Carnivore METRIACANTHOSAURUS
Herbivore MUTTABURRASAURUS
Herbivore NODOSAURUS
Herbivore PACHYCEPHALOSAURUS
Herbivore PARASAUROLOPHUS
Herbivore PENTACERATOPS
Herbivore POLACANTHUS
Herbivore SAUROPELTA
Carnivore SPINOSAURUS
Herbivore STEGOSAURUS
Herbivore STRUTHIOMIMUS
Herbivore TOROSAURUS
Herbivore TRICERATOPS
Herbivore TSINTAOSAURUS
Carnivore TYRANNOSAURUS
Carnivore VELOCIRAPTOR
Herbivore ARCHAEORNITHOMIMUS
Herbivore CRICHTONSAURUS
Carnivore MAJUNGASAURUS
Herbivore STYRACOSAURUS
Carnivore SUCHOMIMUS
Carnivore ALLOSAURUS
Carnivore BARYONYX
Carnivore CARNOTAURUS
Carnivore INDORAPTOR
Herbivore SINOCERATOPS
Herbivore STYGIMOLOCH
Herbivore ANKYLODOCUS
Herbivore OLOROTITAN
Carnivore SPINORAPTOR
Herbivore STEGOCERATOPS
Carnivore TROODON
Carnivore CARCHARODONTOSAURUS
Herbivore DREADNOUGHTUS
Herbivore IGUANODON
Herbivore ARGENTINOSAURUS
Carnivore ACROCANTHOSAURUS
Herbivore OURANOSAURUS
Carnivore OXALAIA
Carnivore SAUROPHAGANAX
Carnivore AFROVENATOR
Carnivore TORVOSAURUS
Carnivore YUTYRANNUS
Herbivore PROTOCERATOPS
Herbivore AMARGASAURUS
Carnivore UTAHRAPTOR

Cenozoic Animals:

Carnivore SMILODON
Carnivore DIRE WOLF
Carnivore TITANOBOA
Herbivore WOOLY MAMMOTH
Herbivore AMERICAN MASTODON
Herbivore Straight-Tusked elephant
Herbivore Pygmy Mammoth

Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.