News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

"Baryonyx Curse"

Started by Archosauria, April 20, 2018, 07:24:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cretaceous Crab

I would say the new WS Suchomimus is pretty good (probably the best figure of that species).

Baryonyx is pretty hit and miss. The Carnegie one is okay, but a little skinny.

I would say the new CollectA Spinosauruses are the best, in terms of accuracy.

Dinoreplicas

I'd love to see more great toys/models of the UK's dinosaurs (disclaimer I'm British).

Archosauria

Yeah, there are a lot of great British dinosaurs that could use more attention.
Megalosaurus, Eustreptospodylus, Baryonyx and Iguanodon, to name just a few.
"Dinosaurs may be extinct from the face of the earth, but they are alive and well in our imaginations"

-Steve Miller

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.