News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Balaur's Collection

Started by Balaur, October 17, 2013, 11:26:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Balaur

So, it's time to reveal my collection. So, here I go!

Let's start off with my ceratopsians! ;)

Jetoar

[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

sauroid

very nice Ceratopsians Balaur. cant wait to see your other collections
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Concavenator

Great!Can't wait to see more!  :)

Balaur

Thanks! I promose that today I will post my tyrannosaur collection. ;D

Roselaar

Looks good! Except for the low picture resolution, but that makes it more fun for trained collectors to practice figure identification. :)

Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus

Nice collection, Balaur. I look forward to the tyrannosaurs!
"I believe implicitly that every young man in the world is fascinated with either sharks or dinosaurs."
-Peter Benchley

Balaur

Thanks guys!

Sorry for the low res picture, my iPad camera is not that good. Just to help you with identification, heres the list:
Safari Diabloceratops
Safari Vagaceratops
CollectA Utahceratops
Safari Torosaurus
Carnegie Triceratops (Original)
Carnegie Triceratops (Repainted Version)
Carnegie Triceratops (2000 version)
Carnegie Styracosaurus
Papo Styracosaurus

Also, I just realized I left out my Papo Pachyrhinosaurus. Oh, well.

DinoToyForum

Hehe, nice to see the dtf on screen in the background ;)

Balaur

Quote from: dinotoyforum on October 19, 2013, 03:39:09 PM
Hehe, nice to see the dtf on screen in the background ;)

Yes. I actually on purpose decided to take the picture of them with my Walking with Dinosaurs book opened to the Leaellynasaura chapter, and to have the DTF on screen.

I unfortunentally won't post the tyrannosaur collection for a while, but I'll try as soon as I can.

Concavenator

Any updates in your collection?  ;)

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.