News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Takama's 1:35 Dinosaurs made by Jetoar

Started by Takama, December 07, 2016, 09:49:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Takama

So im working with Jetoar now, and boght some of his models

In this thread, i will be showing off my models that I either Commisioned, or purchused from him.   Right now, i have not Commisioned him to do anything yet. But we have 4 models planned that i plan on commissioning him to do.

As usual i only buy the Dinosaurs, and this time, I am only buying the 1:35 Scale dinosaurs, and those with Articulated Jaws in some cases

My first model is the

Deinonychus in 1:35 Scale, painted according to my specifications.

spinosaurus1

gorgeous sculpt. big fan of Jetoar's work and this tiny little sculpt is a little gem.

Shadowknight1

I'm excited for REBOR's Acro!  Can't ya tell?

Jose S.M.

Big fan of his sculpts here! I'm going to get some of them for sure, I just have to survive this Christmas time ( not that I'm a grinch, I like the time actually, just work gets crazy and no time to rest) and get my hands on them!

Takama

Me second model made by him in 1:35 scale (originally listed as 1:40 scale, but new calculations led to it being raised)

The Torvosaurus

Jetoar

Hello friends. I am really  glading for your words. I will show new models soon as a news of 2017  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Shonisaurus

Jetoar is a detail on your part that you print the torvosaurus tab in Castilian. By the way magnificent figure, is one of the most I like along with the one I bought you kosmoceratops.

Takama

Takama

My recent additions

The tyrannosaurus rex

And The Hell Chicken Anzu

Shonisaurus

Jetoar's tyrannosaurus rex looks colossal. It is perhaps one of his best theropod figures. What I would like to know if your jaw is articulated as it is with the famous torvosaurus.

He is a awesome figure.  8)

Reptilia

Pretty nice Tyrannosaurus indeed.

Takama

Quote from: Shonisaurus on March 25, 2018, 10:36:38 PM
Jetoar's tyrannosaurus rex looks colossal. It is perhaps one of his best theropod figures. What I would like to know if your jaw is articulated as it is with the famous torvosaurus.

Im not sure i understand the qustion.

The T.Rexs jaw is Articulated.

Shonisaurus

Quote from: Takama on March 27, 2018, 12:39:24 AM
Quote from: Shonisaurus on March 25, 2018, 10:36:38 PM

Im not sure i understand the qustion.

The T.Rexs jaw is Articulated.

If I have noticed now and I see that it is articulated it far exceeds the torvosaurus of Jetoar.

It makes figures more and more precise.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.