News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Speculative Maniraptoran Project

Started by Balaur, March 22, 2015, 07:37:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Balaur

So, I think there is a project about this already, but it has since then become defunct. So, I'm going to restart it, but it will be different, as now we have palaeontology to back it up and hopefully a new fossil doesn't muck it up again! So, introducing the Speculative Maniraptoran Project! Dinosaurs are still around and they thrive! Well, the Maniraptoran's do. Okay, well, I've just finished setting up the world. God, this is going to be the end of me. Two speculative evolution projects? Oh, sorry, three!? Well, what can I say, I haz good creative creativeness.

Deviantart group: http://maniraptorazoic.deviantart.com

Concavenator

Yutyrannus

"The world's still the same. There's just less in it."

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.