News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

My Collection - An Ongoing Photo Catalog

Started by Thundercharge, March 13, 2012, 03:25:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyrannax

You sir take your time with photography and do it right. Great and beautiful collection!

Member since 2008

Thundercharge

Quote from: Simon on February 08, 2013, 06:17:48 AM
Actually, if you look at its face, it looks stoned.  Just need to photoshop a joint into its claws...  ^-^
:)) He does kinda look a little spaced out, doesn't he?  :P

Quote from: Tyrannax on February 08, 2013, 08:16:11 AM
You sir take your time with photography and do it right. Great and beautiful collection!
Thank you very much! It's much appreciated.  :)

Here's another one, the CollectA Triceratops corpse!

Instant diorama! Makes a nice meal for WS T-Rex.  ^-^
Really love the detail on this one! Looks fantastic and it really is nice to have pieces like this to add some creativity/variety to your collection.  ^-^

Click sig for my collection! :)

Jetoar

Very cool diorama friend, congrats, I think the same that you  ^-^!
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

tanystropheus

Actually, if you look at its face, it looks stoned.  Just need to photoshop a joint into its claws...  ^-^

Haha, I just noticed that and the fact that the Neovenator's face is flushed as well! :))... It's easily one of CollectA's most distinctive figures (the posture is also quite unique)

Primeval12

Thundercharge

Quote from: Jetoar on February 09, 2013, 01:25:21 AM
Very cool diorama friend, congrats, I think the same that you  ^-^!
Thank you, Jetoar.  :)

Quote from: primeval12 on February 09, 2013, 03:17:15 PM
it also works well with the Battat Rex
A figure I sadly do not own.  :( Would love to get my hands on one one day, if I ever get lucky and find a cheap one.  :))

Here's a new addition, the new Bullyland Spinosaurus!

Click sig for my collection! :)

Tyrannax

Quote from: Thundercharge on February 09, 2013, 12:46:02 AM
:)) He does kinda look a little spaced out, doesn't he?  :P

Quote from: Tyrannax on February 08, 2013, 08:16:11 AM
Thank you very much! It's much appreciated.  :)

Here's another one, the CollectA Triceratops corpse!

Instant diorama! Makes a nice meal for WS T-Rex.  ^-^
Really love the detail on this one! Looks fantastic and it really is nice to have pieces like this to add some creativity/variety to your collection.  ^-^

Wow. Very realistic.

Member since 2008

Everything_Dinosaur

Just found your picture of the Carnegie Collection Spinosaurus in the water.  A very skilfully done shot, perhaps the best I have seen to date of this Carnegie scale model.  Great job!

Zhuchengotyrant

You wanna trade or sell me the Suchomimus? Pm me
-Zhuchengotyrant

docronnie

Keep The Magic Alive and Kicking! :-)

Zhuchengotyrant

QuoteYou wanna trade or sell me the Suchomimus? Pm me
Never mind I bought one for $9.00
-Zhuchengotyrant

Everything_Dinosaur

Super pics, when we have had a hard day and things have not been going great, a quick look at the super photos that you have produced and we feel better.  Still talk about how well the Safari Ltd feathered dinosaur tube was shot - that's terrific makes our own efforts look quite poor in comparison.

Zhuchengotyrant

Would you trade the DOC Yanchuanosaurus for the Carnegie Baryonyx.  :'( please!!!
-Zhuchengotyrant

croatasaurus

Wow,this is huge collection.
Here are my 3 favorite:
T-rex(Wild Safari)
Acrocanthosaurus(Wild Safari)
Tarbosaurus(Collecta

Dinomike

Your photos are fantastic! They make the models really shine! And I love how well organized your collection is. I ought to do the same.
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

Paleogene Pals

Love your photography! It looks like a professional catalogue. I especially love the photos of your Favorites.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.