News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

I done painted something

Started by tyrantqueen, April 19, 2012, 01:28:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DinoToyForum

Very cute! I hear the ATF calling...  ;)

Dinomike

Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

Mighty King

tyrantqueen

Thank you for the comments :) Alas, I won't be posting to the ATF because I've sorta lost interest in posting there, sorry. :-\ :-[

Paleogene Pals

Very good paint job TQ! I personally like the horns (OK, two years too late but I just ran across this topic.)  Your little mascots are cute...in a creepy sort of way.  ;D

tyrantqueen

Quote from: Paleogene Pals on December 04, 2014, 01:20:54 PM
Very good paint job TQ! I personally like the horns (OK, two years too late but I just ran across this topic.)  Your little mascots are cute...in a creepy sort of way.  ;D
Thanks :) They're fun little projects to work on, to help me get back into painting.

triceratops83

How's the Chasmosaurus coming along? I'm keen to see it finished!
In the end it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures... the Tyrannosaurus rex.

tyrantqueen

When I first started painting the Chasmo, I was collecting in a 1/40 to 1/35 scale, but I've moved onto 1/20 stuff. Thus I've lost motivation to work on it. I dunno if it will ever be finished...maybe.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.