News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Saurian Studios attempting to revive Tony McVey's Carnotaurus kit (pictures!)

Started by 0onarcissisto0, March 26, 2014, 03:33:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0onarcissisto0

If the sculptor has nothing but science his hands will have no art.

- DK -

Paleogene Pals

Thanks, sniff! sniff! I know it will tough, but, somehow, I must move on!

SpittersForEver

Nice kit.
I would love to have one.
Shame im a kid.
I cant wait till I get a job!

dinoking

Carnotaurus comparison : Shane Foulks  unbuilt 1/18 scale model and Tony McVeys 1/20 scale version

tyrantqueen

Quote from: dinoking on April 28, 2014, 10:22:49 PM
Carnotarus size comparison[/[/img][/img]URL]/img][/img]
Am I a bad person for wishing that I owned one of those Shane Foulkes Carnotaurus kits, rather than the McVey one? >:D But, unfortunately, the McVey kit revival is now dead in the water...right?

dinoking

Carnotaurus Comparison : Shane Foulk's unbuilt 1/18 scale model and Tony McVeys' 1/20 scale piecelk's

dinoking

Tony McVey's  1/20 scale Carnotaurus and Safarie's "Carnegie"  1/25 scale version.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: tyrantqueen on April 28, 2014, 10:52:14 PM
Quote from: dinoking on April 28, 2014, 10:22:49 PM
Carnotarus size comparison[/[/img][/img]URL]/img][/img]
Am I a bad person for wishing that I owned one of those Shane Foulkes Carnotaurus kits, rather than the McVey one? >:D But, unfortunately, the McVey kit revival is now dead in the water...right?

Nope.

I just like everything about the McVey piece myself..but I'm about full up on Carnotaurus pieces. lol  I do think Shane mentioned doing another one though right ?

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.