News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Looking for a Kitan Club Lionfish

Started by postsaurischian, September 14, 2014, 09:13:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

postsaurischian

I'm looking for a Kitan Club Nature Techni Colour Lionfish from the Toba Aquarium set.
I would trade for a Bullyland Edaphosaurus or something else or for money :).
If you have one, please send me a PM!

Hynerpeton

Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

stargatedalek

^thats not it, although the Yujin one is also a very lovely piece

Bucklander

Wow that is a beautiful figure. I'm sorry, I don't have one for you but I notice, you say you'll trade for a Bullyland Edaphosaurus, which is what I'm searching for. So my questions are; do you have one (Bullyland Edaphosaurus) and if so, would you sell it? If not, do you have any idea where I might find one? Thanks and good luck with the lion fish.

postsaurischian

Problem solved! brettnj helped me with this one ^-^.

Quote from: Bucklander on October 13, 2014, 12:03:14 PM
....... do you have one (Bullyland Edaphosaurus) and if so, would you sell it?

I still have the Edaphosaurus :). Feel free to send me a PM with an offer (trade or money)!

Bucklander

Glad to hear you found the lion fish. You must be very happy. It sure is a lovely piece of art. I'm so happy to hear you have a Bullyland Edaphosaurus you're willing to sell. I've been looking everywhere but everyone I ask tells me that although they used to have lots of them, they no longer have any. As to price, I'm afraid I really have no idea what would be a fair price. I live in Australia so I would need to ask you to post it to me here. Can I ask you to think of what you would consider a decent price, then add on $10 so you're really happy with it, and if it's within my budget I'll buy it straight away (if not I'll ask you to hold onto it for me for a few days, if possible, while I try to raise the difference). Hope this idea sits well with you

postsaurischian

Cool :)! I'll be in Australia by the end of January.
I've sent you a PM since I do not like talking about money in public.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.