You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Looking for a Kitan Club Lionfish

Started by postsaurischian, September 14, 2014, 09:13:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

postsaurischian

I'm looking for a Kitan Club Nature Techni Colour Lionfish from the Toba Aquarium set.
I would trade for a Bullyland Edaphosaurus or something else or for money :).
If you have one, please send me a PM!

Hynerpeton

Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

stargatedalek

^thats not it, although the Yujin one is also a very lovely piece

Bucklander

Wow that is a beautiful figure. I'm sorry, I don't have one for you but I notice, you say you'll trade for a Bullyland Edaphosaurus, which is what I'm searching for. So my questions are; do you have one (Bullyland Edaphosaurus) and if so, would you sell it? If not, do you have any idea where I might find one? Thanks and good luck with the lion fish.

postsaurischian

Problem solved! brettnj helped me with this one ^-^.

Quote from: Bucklander on October 13, 2014, 12:03:14 PM
....... do you have one (Bullyland Edaphosaurus) and if so, would you sell it?

I still have the Edaphosaurus :). Feel free to send me a PM with an offer (trade or money)!

Bucklander

Glad to hear you found the lion fish. You must be very happy. It sure is a lovely piece of art. I'm so happy to hear you have a Bullyland Edaphosaurus you're willing to sell. I've been looking everywhere but everyone I ask tells me that although they used to have lots of them, they no longer have any. As to price, I'm afraid I really have no idea what would be a fair price. I live in Australia so I would need to ask you to post it to me here. Can I ask you to think of what you would consider a decent price, then add on $10 so you're really happy with it, and if it's within my budget I'll buy it straight away (if not I'll ask you to hold onto it for me for a few days, if possible, while I try to raise the difference). Hope this idea sits well with you

postsaurischian

Cool :)! I'll be in Australia by the end of January.
I've sent you a PM since I do not like talking about money in public.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.