News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

M

List of figures to be released in 2015

Started by Manatee, October 25, 2014, 01:10:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gwangi

Quote from: CityRaptor on June 25, 2015, 08:23:33 PM
Well, it appears that Bullyland will release something  in 2015:
http://www.figuren-spielland.de/gute-dinosaurier-c-542_191_565.html

Not what I was hoping to see...lol. I like the design behind that "Butch" character.

Those action figures are pretty cool. I wonder what the price will be like? Probably still won't be a priority for me though.

joossa

Anyone interested in compiling a list of all 2015 figures for the best/most favorite figure of 2015 poll? It's almost the end of the year.
-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.