News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

M

List of figures to be released in 2015

Started by Manatee, October 25, 2014, 01:10:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Concavenator

Manatee

Quote from: Manatee on October 25, 2014, 01:10:25 AM

Safari Ltd.
Carnegie Collection Velociraptor
WS Yutyrannus
WS Archaeopteryx
WS Nasutoceratops
WS Sauropelta

They are.

Concavenator

Quote from: Manatee on January 22, 2015, 08:42:32 PM
Quote from: Manatee on October 25, 2014, 01:10:25 AM

Safari Ltd.
Carnegie Collection Velociraptor
WS Yutyrannus
WS Archaeopteryx
WS Nasutoceratops
WS Sauropelta

They are.
Huh,okay,sorry.

triceratops83

Dan's Dinosaurs facebook page is announcing tomorrow a new kit from Tony Mcvey!
In the end it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures... the Tyrannosaurus rex.

Manatee

I think you'd like it.

Albertosaurus

Quote from: Manatee on February 06, 2015, 12:44:45 AM
I think you'd like it.

Amazing...but way too expensive like most of Dan's kits...if they were at least in the same range of price as Pegasus Hobbies...
I would like to see a series of ceratopsians busts by Mcvey.

triceratops83

In the end it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures... the Tyrannosaurus rex.

Blade-of-the-Moon

At 11" tall 170.00 isn't bad at all really. I could see it looking great painted up..or even in a faux bronze.

loru1588

Awesome piece by Tony!! Glad to see him back to doing dinosaurs again!! $170 for the piece is not an outrageous price when you consider the size as Blade-of-the-Moon said and who sculpted it!

triceratops83

Pity Bullyland isn't doing any dinosaurs as Minizoo already has the 2015 range in stock. Not much of anything, really. The only thing mildly interesting is the komodo dragon, but Papo and Safari already have nice ones. Bullyland, like Schleich is, IMO, a lot of misses and a few hits, however the hits can be truly great, like the Lambeosaurus. I hope we get something nice from them next year.

Manatee

Added the re-releases of the Battat MOS line. So excited! Dan did such a great job on these. I especially like the Dippy, the Acro, and the Styraco. Hopefully they'll accept feathers on the feathered ones.

Lusotitan

tyrantqueen

QuoteIs it a Pentaceratops of Titanoceratops?
Neither. According to Dan it's a Chasmosaurus.

Meso-Cenozoic

It's a beautiful sculpt. If it's a Chasmosaurus, I'm guessing C. russelli. But even for a russelli, the horns seem kind of long. And aren't the brow horns suppose to curve backwards? In any event, the details are exquisite and very life-like! It's almost as if he could turn to you and say, "What are you staring at?" Hehe! I'd love to see a whole figure one day. :)

BTW, the two new Favorite figures, Archelon and Dimetrodon, should be added to the first page's list.

postsaurischian

Normally I'm not into action figures, but I kind of like this pair soon to be released by Takara.

sauroid

the Smilodon looks great. i wonder how big that would be...
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Jetoar

[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

CityRaptor

Their articulation seems limited to the jaw for Smilodon and arms ( and possibly waist ) for the Neanderthal. Looking good, but not what I'm interested in.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

LophoLeeVT

check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

CityRaptor

Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: