News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Predino's classifieds thread (Wants & Sales)

Started by Hynerpeton, March 18, 2012, 02:25:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hynerpeton

Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

SBell

Quote from: stargatedalek on October 16, 2014, 01:14:35 AM
IIRC its the "endangered species" version
with the living fossil fish

There are 3 versions. The original with the coelacanth, lungfish, sturgeon, arowana, arapaima and catfish

2nd version with repainted coelacanth, arowana, arapaima, lungfish and sturgeon; and new gar and bichir

3rd, current version with 2nd-version-paint coelacanth, arapaima, lungfish and sturgeon; gar and bichir; and blue repaint arowana.

Of course, the further back you go the harder they are to find.  Especially the catfish.

Hynerpeton

Quote from: SBell on October 16, 2014, 03:16:02 AM
Quote from: stargatedalek on October 16, 2014, 01:14:35 AM
IIRC its the "endangered species" version
with the living fossil fish

There are 3 versions. The original with the coelacanth, lungfish, sturgeon, arowana, arapaima and catfish

2nd version with repainted coelacanth, arowana, arapaima, lungfish and sturgeon; and new gar and bichir

3rd, current version with 2nd-version-paint coelacanth, arapaima, lungfish and sturgeon; gar and bichir; and blue repaint arowana.

Of course, the further back you go the harder they are to find.  Especially the catfish.

What fish are prehistoric? Just want them.
Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

DinoLord

They're all extant species; their evolutionary lineages are prehistoric (as in they are pretty close to their ancestors in appearance).

Hynerpeton

Quote from: DinoLord on October 16, 2014, 12:06:11 PM
They're all extant species; their evolutionary lineages are prehistoric (as in they are pretty close to their ancestors in appearance).

So they are still alive then or evolved then. :)
Walking With Monsers:

sauroid

they are still alive and their form is still (almost) the same as they were millions of years ago. i even keep some of them in my tanks.
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Hynerpeton

Some items i got. Once i get my latest item i shall delete the posts. I can do that right? Lol
Walking With Monsers:

Hynerpeton

Just adding this here. Maybe i can get lucky.

GEOWORLD COELOPHYSIS
Walking With Monsers:

Hynerpeton

Walking With Monsers:

Georassic

Quote from: predino on October 28, 2014, 08:44:00 PM
Want

Wow. I had one when I was a kid, 40+ years ago. Forgot all about it until I saw the image...