News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Papo Al meets the new kid on the block

Started by Meso-Cenozoic, January 27, 2015, 04:54:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meso-Cenozoic

Somewhere out in Jurassic Papoland, Al meets up with his next new meal... friend.

http://s259.photobucket.com/user/BSistheBest/media/jurassic_landscape_by_zdenek_burian%20copy%20copy_zps5janxhge.jpg.html?sort=3&o=3

The beautiful painting I used as the backdrop is by Zdenek Burian, and is simply titled, "Jurassic Landscape".

(BTW, I'm not real sure about the scaling between the two of them. Just thought they looked nice at about that size in the pic. :) )

PS ~ Did you notice the little WS Rhamphorhynchus?

Blade-of-the-Moon

Nice work!

I wouldn't mind if the Apatosaurus was that size compared to Al.

Meso-Cenozoic

Thanks! I'm pretty happy with it. I like how the Apato's reflection turned out.

Yeah, me too!

Dinomike

Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

Arul

Meso-Cenozoic

Thanks guys!

You might notice that I edited my first post with the pic. After telling Blade that I liked how the Apato's reflection turned out, I noticed the little Rhamphorhynchus didn't have one! ::) It is there now. (barely) ^-^
You can also see the bigger pic on my Photobucket page. If clicking on the pic doesn't take you there (sometimes it doesn't for me), then you can click on the link I put right below it.

Jetoar

[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Meso-Cenozoic

Paleogene Pals

That is really cool! I like it.

Papo Apato: "Oh no, I'm about to be attacked by a giant predator, noooooo!"

Papo Al: "Hey come on guy! I'm part of the welcoming committee, just want to invite you to dinner."

Papo Stego: "Good thing he isn't inviting me!"

Meso-Cenozoic

Haha! Thanks, Paleogene Pals!

Papo Stego: "Definitely staying on this side of the pond! Maybe I'll get some popcorn and sit back and watch the fireworks." :o

amargasaurus cazaui

oh wow that image is gorgeous...if you ever do one with psittacosaurs I would have my computer wallpaper forever !!!
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

suspsy

Immediately after this photo was taken, the Apatosaurus knocked down the Allosaurus with a swipe of its tail, instantly breaking the carnosaur's neck. The Apatosaurus went on to meet a beautiful female, had many children with her, and lived happily ever after.

The dead Allosaurus went on to become a fossil and eventually, a popular museum exhibit.

The Stegosaurus was unmoved by any of the drama.
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Doug Watson

Quote from: Meso-Cenozoic on January 27, 2015, 01:27:20 PM
Ah, what the heck. Let's throw in the Papo Stegosaurus as well. 8)

Wow! That's beautiful, you have some amazing Photoshop skills. Everything looks like it was meant to be there. I won't ask how you did the reflection, I am guessing some sort of black magic which may or may not have involved a sacrifice.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Doug Watson on January 27, 2015, 07:39:29 PM
Quote from: Meso-Cenozoic on January 27, 2015, 01:27:20 PM
Ah, what the heck. Let's throw in the Papo Stegosaurus as well. 8)

Wow! That's beautiful, you have some amazing Photoshop skills. Everything looks like it was meant to be there. I won't ask how you did the reflection, I am guessing some sort of black magic which may or may not have involved a sacrifice.

Sounds like as good an explanation to me as any.. lol

Meso-Cenozoic

Haha, too funny, guys! And thanks again!!

And amargasaurus cazaui, if you can find an appropriate background you like and a few pics I can choose from of your favorite psittacosaurus figure(s), I'd be happy to put them together. No problem. :)

Yours truly,
Magic Meso >:D

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.