You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Choose 3 Dinosaurs for the Animasaurus Collection

Started by Takama, April 25, 2015, 06:02:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which Three of these Dinosaurs do you want me to Commission Next? The Scale will be 1:32

Lythronax
Pelegornis
Megalosaurus
Troodon
Tsaagan
Coahuilaceratops
Velafrons
Spinophorosaurus
Tyrannotitan
Phorusrhacos
Diamantinasaurus
Pelecanimimus

Takama

I locked Voteing. Thanks to all who participated. the winning animals are Troodon Lythronax, Spinophorosaurus, and Phorsarhacus.   Yes thats four instead of 3 winners. the fourth one will be commissioned when the other 3 have been finished.

The first one im doing is the Spinophorosaurus, since i wanted to do a Sauropod for the line. Next will be Troodon, then the Terror Bird, and the Gore King.

Right now, im waiting for my two current commissions to be finished with Brandem. Then i will have him start on these four.

Concavenator

Any updates Takama? Please tell me there will be a Lythronax  :)

Takama

Aw yes.   There will be a Lythronax, and a Spinophorsaurus, and Phorsahacus, and Troodon.

However things might be diffrent then what was listed.

You see, im thinking of Upping the Scale of my line to make more detailed models.. For the Gore King and Spinophorosaurus, this might be great for you, but for the other two, they will be smaller if thats ok.

The Scale im going to do now is 1:32. After my current slate is clean with Brandem i will commission the Spinophrosaurus, Troodon, Terror Bird, and Lythronax in that order.   Of course this is not set in stone yet, and im sorry I Changed plans.

Concavenator

Don't worry! I find the bigger scale thing a good idea.

Takama

The First 1:32 model will be a Erectopus, Before you ask, this was a Model i commissioned before the poll was made.   After that, i will have Brandon work on the Poll Winners

Takama

I unlocked voteing, to see if we can get more voters.   Lythrax and Spinophorosaurus are on the cards no matter what. as are Troodon, and Phorosahacus. I did this because i feel i rushed the process  :-[

Takama

Ok I am now wondering if i should reset this poll.    I changed the Scale from 1:50 and 1:12 to 1:32.   Now what im wondering is that some of you might have diffrent opinons with this change in scale.  For instance the once 1:12 models are no longer large scale but will be in 1:32, and i feel some of you might be upset with this. Is this true Guys?   Should i reset the poll. Or Leave it the way it is?

Megalosaurus

Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

Takama

Im going to leave the poll open until the end of July, to see if the difference in suggestion is significant.

Arul

Bump  :) good luck Animasaurus

Takama

I believe I let this Poll go on long enough.

Just to note, all of the highest selected Dinos will be made once Brandem is ready for my commissions again. in the meantime, i will be giving Jetoar a try at sculpting for the Animasaurus line, with species i choose.   Do any of you have a problem with this?   

Takama

Ok   I decided to only do the Largest Voted Dinosaur

That does not mean the others will not be considered.

timchadwick12

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on April 25, 2015, 07:47:09 AM
I'd say for 1:12 I wouldn't mind seeing a Troodon and a Pelecanimimus.  Megalosaurus for the 1:50 might be good..there hasn't been a good Meg since Invicta.

I want Velafrons, Spinophorosaurus and Tyrannotitan.

PaleoMatt

Jetoar

[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Takama

OK I am here to say that the Animasaurus Collection is no longer being continued.

I decided to stop commissioning models for the line  as i found other artists that were willing to sculpt.

Thats not to say i will be leaving Brandon compltly, its just i decided not to have some of my ideas to be Mass produced.

The name Animasaurus will still be used by me, but instead of mass produced models made by Brandon, the name will go to a One of a Kind Collection of models made by another member of the forum.

Sorry to disappoint those who followed me, but do note that i may get back with Brandon for another project sometime in the future.   

I wish to give thanks to all who followed this page, and when the time is right, i will reveal the new artist, and show off his works in my private collection

DinoToyForum

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.